Quantcast

Who Knows Dallas???

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I'm in Dallas on business this week. I'm north of Dallas towards Denton in Frisco. It seems to be a new suburb type of place. I have a room on the 8th floor with a balcony view of Dr Pepper Field - home plate is dead center :cheers: Right now they are watering the infield so it looks like some A ball tonight. :biggrin:

Its also 103 degrees and the sky is all hazy.

I'm going to go out and find a nice cigar for tonights game.

Last edited:

BlackAthlete

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
The whole area sucks huge nigeriancock. However they do have some hot chicks there.

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Why, Dr. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, of course!
I don't think so... here is the stadium its very different from any I've ever been too. If you look at the 3rd picture from the left you'll see Embassy Suites - 8 floors up & I have a great view. I just hope the PA system is loud.

EDIT: I can catch the game on AM 1630!!! It's the Rough Riders (sponsored by Trojan) attached the the Texas Rangers.

My family had season tickets to the Denver Bears in the 70s, a AA team for? I forget.

Last edited:

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
I think Frisco might be a rich suburb - many of the companies HQ'd in Texas are within 10 miles, lots of CEOs and assorted board members in the vicinity. Its the NICEST AA ball park I've ever seen. Period.
Both Frisco and San Antonio are good clubs for AA ball. My home town plays in Texas North, and we play both the Frisco and the Missions a lot.

TrailMonkey

Chimp
Jun 12, 2008
I'm in Dallas on business this week. I'm north of Dallas towards Denton in Frisco. It seems to be a new suburb type of place. I have a room on the 8th floor with a balcony view of Dr Pepper Field - home plate is dead center :cheers: Right now they are watering the infield so it looks like some A ball tonight. :biggrin
I'm going to go out and find a nice cigar for tonights game.
Lower Greenville Ave.....enjoy

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
hookers are on Harry Hines.

Frisco has it's ups and downs. Quite the study on urban sprawl, though.

If you have a bike, I can get you some directions to trails somewhat close.

I'm south of you, in Richardson.

edit-
go to Ikea...it's right there. enjoy the scenery.

Last edited:

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening...

Temperatures will range between 100 and 105 degrees this afternoon
and contribute to a dangerous heat situation.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Heat advisory remains in effect until 7 PM CDT this evening...

Temperatures will range between 100 and 105 degrees this afternoon
and contribute to a dangerous heat situation.

Monday Nite's ride will be a steamer that's fer sure... tires on dirt at 6:30PM!

Beer to follow however..

:cheers:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Debbie does.
Always good to remember the classics... :happydance:

Dallas was FREAKING HOT the corporate offices are kept might cool - it was like a blast furnace walking outside.

Every night, in true white trash fashion, I sat on the balcony in my undershorts while I smoked my cigar.

Nut sticker weather isn't for me.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
I've stayed in that hotel a few times but swore it off because the last time I was there the goddamn maids tuned the tv to fox news every night with the turn down service so I would walk into my room to that crap. I told the manager that is the reason I will never stay there again. Because I was there for an event that dragged a few dozen rooms, I'm hoping he got the message.

You're a few hours from great riding. Cameron park in waco or almost anything in austin.