Quantcast

Who lives in San Diego?

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
Im heading out there in March for the baseball world cup and I need to know which areas in the city are nice to stay in. I wanted to stay near the ballpark if that was a decent area of town as we would probably not have a car and would hoof it all over town

Any other suggestions as to what to do while we are there? We are probably going to hit the zoo and maybe seaworld. Anything else?

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
I Are Baboon said:
Lucky bastard.
I got an email from MLB on Monday that said tickets went on sale Tuesday. Just for the hell of it, I went to see where the venues were and ticket prices. Hmm, its cold here in March. How aboots heading out to SC for a baseball game.
I was confident ticket prices would be way over what I would want to spend, but checked it out anyway. I got tickets for both semi-final games AND the final as a package in one of the field boxes for probably less that a comprable seat at Fenway for ONE mid summer game. It was like 90 bones for the three game package. Ill take two please. Hey, if I cant go to Germany to see The World Cup, might as well go to SD for this one

where's my :cool:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Well, the ballpark is downtown which is a fairly nice area with lots to do (Malls, bars, shops, Seaport Village, the bay). Plus, you can take the trolley North or South (you don't really want to go east).

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i believe the original name was san diago, and it stands for a whales vagina. lol. just thought you would need that little piece of information when you go up there. im jealous i would really like to make it up there.