Quantcast

who loves bike related tatts?

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
thats so cool.

I would like to get this on my back, thing is I don't know if I will still think it cool when im old...

edit: I would get it done in black with shading

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dirt rider said:
thats so cool.

I would like to get this on my back, thing is I don't know if I will still think it cool when im old...
I have said that about everything I ever thought about getting as a tattoo. My brother is very good and I could get just about anything for free, but have never gotten anything because you never know where you might be in 10 years.

ride26

Monkey
Nov 24, 2005
Henniker NH

the Evil Is very detailed..just with the hair on my leg is is hard to see it

this next one is bike related..how you ask...last year I got messed up real bad, ended up with a whole amount of broken bones and other stuff, on top of all the injuries I had collapased my lungs, this is the scar from where they Dr. in the ER had to run tubes in to my lungs to keep me breathing
the tattoo is the name of the trail and the date it happened

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Wow, man. Yer pretty hardcore! I'm currently designing a somewhat bike-related tat for myself ... it's got a hieroglyphic lizard with a sun but the inside of the sun looks like the rotors from my disc brakes. Not sure if I want it on the back of my calf or the inside of my arm...

ride26

Monkey
Nov 24, 2005
Henniker NH
I do like Evil bikes...and from where I live Evil/E-13 is a local company for me
also I feel like the Evil Imp. is the best freeride/DH hardtail out there