Quantcast

Who makes the ugliest MTB shoes?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i'd rock it.

if someone provides me those sidi boots, not only will i rock them, i'll do it with a pair of TLD moto pants tucked into them too

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
mtb is becoming too metrosexual.

the other day, my wife went with me helmet shopping.
I went to the local TLD dealer, and was trying some helmets.... when the sales guy came to us, and asked, "what color it your bike?"... "you still have the white/black/red gambler, right?"... "hmmm, you might be interested in this red/white model. will definately match your bike"... "gotta match the bike, you know, everybody is doing it!"... "and here i have some gloves that completely match the helmet".

my wife chuckled and said "so much for a macho, dangerous sport". it was the gayest thing she saw that week.
I honestly don't think that a woman would ever say that.... ever.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
i'd rock it.

if someone provides me those sidi boots, not only will i rock them, i'll do it with a pair of TLD moto pants tucked into them too
Pressure suit, no jersey, and either a full face with no visor and sunglasses, or pisspot and goggles.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I honestly don't think that a woman would ever say that.... ever.
some translator creative liberty there... actual words were "asi q deporte de aventura de machos rudos, no?".. "q gays". which roughly translates to "so, adventure sport for tough macho guys, right?"... "so gay".