Quantcast

Who needs a good dog?

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Here is an awesome dog we found at Windrock lastnight. She was out there last Sunday too and is in need of a good home with a big back yard. She loves to run and could be a great bike riding companion. She's super sweet and is crate trained. My wife was shuttling us, so we just had to bring her home. We going to take her to vet to have her scanned to see if she has a micro chip identification.

PM me if you are interested.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Oh, what is another animal at the Ferguson Zoo?
You will hardly notice it. :devil:

Ha, you know good and well that the Raney Zoo has no Vacancy.
It is over capacity right now. :mumble:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
How could some one abandon that dog??

Obviously lots of short-hair pointer, if not completely.

That is so sad.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
She really is adorable. She rode in the cab while we shuttled and just loved every minute. On the upside she retreives, knows basic commands, doesn't care about cats and craves to be close to you. I would definately keep her if I didn't already have two attention whore labs.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
That's a good looking dog and I bet someone is looking for her. It might be useful the post up some pics at WR and Oliver springs. But she looks pretty much at home with you Doug!

jmtf40

Chimp
May 30, 2005
If the dog looked healthy last week. and healthy this week; most likely the owners live nearby Windrock.
I used to leave my old dog off the leash, because my parents had alot of land close to oliver springs, so my dog would just roam free, and go down to the farms out there. She would be gone for days at a time sometimes, but always came back.

But, If this dogs ribs are showing, then it is probably a good idea not to bring her back to Windrock