Quantcast

~~ who needs sleep MT ~~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've been taking them for a bit over a week so it's hard to tell. I feel drunk which of course makes you feel less stressed. I don't feel the panic attacks but my body still does with short breath and tight throat but I think they are working. It's just really silly that overall my years going to a shrink no one thought ADD may be the underlying cause why I'm having other problems. Despite walking everywhere with very noticeable noise-cancelling headphones which should be a hint. My GF laughed when she saw the DIVA add test because she claimed it explained all.
It was recently brought to my attention that my seizure drugs double as ADD drugs, which makes so much sense as to why I've chilled out so much and become a reasonable human being since I started taking them years ago. It's amazing how much they've helped me get my shit together and be more organized. That being said, I can't imagine the clusterfuck I'd be if I wasn't on them now...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It was recently brought to my attention that my seizure drugs double as ADD drugs, which makes so much sense as to why I've chilled out so much and become a reasonable human being since I started taking them years ago. It's amazing how much they've helped me get my shit together and be more organized. That being said, I can't imagine the clusterfuck I'd be if I wasn't on them now...
now that you're all lucid, what advice do you have for the pending recession 2.0?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
now that you're all lucid, what advice do you have for the pending recession 2.0?
The pro advice is - recession is coming, but it's ANYBODY'S guess when it hits. As per usual - don't try to time the market if your timeline is "long-term"...

no, he had all his teeth ;) & from the dub step coming out his bluetooth speaker he is definitely a brown cloud dweller.
Dub step? Why again didn't you kick him in the nuts? :think:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
mills are nearly dead and fisheries are hurting badly.
opioid salesmen have good opportunities however.
Sounds like Coos Bay, Oregon, where my parents are retired. They ship off lumber and sawdust (for particle board factories, I guess?). I can't fathom how everyone can afford to drive F-150s and Silverados, yet they do.

CN: Meth is lucrative

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Sounds like Coos Bay, Oregon, where my parents are retired. They ship off lumber and sawdust (for particle board factories, I guess?). I can't fathom how everyone can afford to drive F-150s and Silverados, yet they do.

CN: Meth is lucrative
sawdust for MDF / particleboard / paper

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Wait what? My shrink prescribed seizure drugs for me for my panic attacks. If it also helped my add that would be awesome. My add is super noticable now. It wasn't in the old job since I really liked what I was doing and I was doing a lot of work as a hobby anyway. Now when I have to do corporate shit it feels like i'm in school again. I really hope my drugs work like your drugs

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Mornin!

Bought the wife a car. 2016 Mazda CX-5. Felt weird when the salesman asked if we needed financing or had already lined something up to tell him no, we'd be paying cash.

Today shall be spent enjoying the Maine coast, its charming here. Gonna work our way down towards Portland and see if anywhere jumps out as potentially being our future home.
Stop off at the Fisherman's Catch in Wells. Get the Haddock Sandwich with cheese and extra tartar sauce , Fried Oysters, and Calamari. If they ask you if you want the Calamari spicy. Say yes.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wait what? My shrink prescribed seizure drugs for me for my panic attacks. If it also helped my add that would be awesome. My add is super noticable now. It wasn't in the old job since I really liked what I was doing and I was doing a lot of work as a hobby anyway. Now when I have to do corporate shit it feels like i'm in school again. I really hope my drugs work like your drugs

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just got a "are you busy tomorrow?" call. Somebody screwed up scheduling and didn't fill a pre-scheduled day for a major client (residual from the retiree). Luckily my only appts are at the edges of my day and I can make it happen, although it did take a bunch of creativeness with getting Haley to school because I was supposed to but have to leave a lot earlier now.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Effing USPS misplaced another package for me, this time it disappeared in Philly. Dafuq is happening with them lazy bastards?? This is the second time in one week.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I like the full bellies in RI and Mass better as Clams go. If I am going to pay for Fresh Oysters market rate. Then I am going to get Lobsters instead.
I'll give you that the clams are better a touch farther south, but there's something about gorging on fresh seafood on the Maine coast.
IMG_20170911_171650.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the town near where my parents live (Damariscotta) has an Oyster Festival every year, usually in June. I remember when I used to go as a kid they were delicious. Now it's earlier in the summer, before we get up there. I had amazing steamers and mussels this summer during our visit. IMO they're best just straight steamed and then dipped in butter - no wine broth, etc. The rest of the family had lobster, fresh from the dock across the harbor. Unfortunately, I became allergic to lobster (and crab and shrimp - something about crustaceans) in my early 30s. Fucking sucks . . . when I worked as a sternman during the summers as a teenager I ate it many times a week . . .