Quantcast

Who owns black cars?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
MunkeeHucker said:
even BS gets it wrong too...
What is this that you're going on about now? Are you implying that I like Bush too? Wow, you should pay more attention if you're going to attempt these lame attacks on my political philosophy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My truck is flat black. I hose it down every so often, and if I get a scratch, I have a can under the seat and can touch it up in about 30 seconds.

Old school 50's style hot tods rule!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
BurlyShirley said:
What is this that you're going on about now? Are you implying that I like Bush too? Wow, you should pay more attention if you're going to attempt these lame attacks on my political philosophy.
you brought up the topic and of Republicans and Christianity, not me for all I know your a Vodka swilling nihilist

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Black car owner over here. :wave:

I never wash her, unless I am going to the inlaws place. I run the AC full bast 200 days a year. My next car will be white.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Man you are an idiot, honestly. And they are Oakley Gascans :rolleyes:. People like you just dont get it.
People "like me" - what's that? Old? :p

But thanks for the idiot comment. That means alot coming from you. :love:

Has Oakley ever made an attractive pair of sunglasses? :think:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
SkaredShtles said:
People "like me" - what's that? Old? :p

But thanks for the idiot comment. That means alot coming from you. :love:

Has Oakley ever made an attractive pair of sunglasses? :think:
Seriously who would even want to talk to you? I don’t get it...I don’t have anyone on my ignore list, but you are becoming a strong candidate...what is your deal anyway?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Seriously who would even want to talk to you? I don’t get it...I don’t have anyone on my ignore list, but you are becoming a strong candidate...what is your deal anyway?
I think you need your "lacks sense of humor" custom title back.

Lighten up a little, Son.

:D

J

JRB

Not an issue in OR, I'm sure, but when I drove a black truck and shod horses, I constantly had burn on my arms from reaching in the bed. No more black for me down in this oven. I don't wash vehicles much, so the dirt didn't bother me.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Man you are an idiot, honestly. And they are Oakley Gascans :rolleyes:. People like you just dont get it.
Oh come on now.
You can't possibly get mad at SS for making a comment about chick shorts. He has been the butt of that joke 1000 times and takes it like a champ.
Plus, honestly, if that is the first time you have heard that a Jetta is a chick car................
Shouldn't the flowers they gave you at the dealership be a :clue: .:rofl:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
BeerDemon said:
Whattya think? Maintenance nightmare or badass ninja vehicle?
nightmare.
beautiful when clean and waxed, but the beauty doesnt last more than 12 hours.
even if you keep the car inside, waxed, covered and stuff.. the whirls black paint get are pretty nasty.

nonetheless.. i´d get a black car again.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Jeremy R said:
Oh come on now.
You can't possibly get mad at SS for making a comment about chick shorts. He has been the butt of that joke 1000 times and takes it like a champ.
Why you muthaf***er! That $hit's dead! :angry:
Plus, honestly, if that is the first time you have heard that a Jetta is a chick car................
Shouldn't the flowers they gave you at the dealership be a :clue: .:rofl:
Well, MHPRLJKEKTHT is a delicate flower.......... :D

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I didn't read the whole thread- Yes they are a little more work. but are the best looking vehicles when detailed IMO.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Just say no!

I had this thing for roughly 10 years (sold it to help buy my home) and even though the paint job cost a ridiculous amount of money and it was primarily a show car (had another car....this was the only time it was at the track), it was a nightmare to keep looking perfect.

Get white or blue or.....anything! Looked great but man was it a ton of work!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
jeb4 said:
Just say no!

I had this thing for roughly 10 years (sold it to help buy my home) and even though the paint job cost a ridiculous amount of money and it was primarily a show car (had another car....this was the only time it was at the track), it was a nightmare to keep looking perfect.

My brother had a black one.

Except it was the NB in the backround. With a big block stuffed in it.