Quantcast

Who Remembers Bin Laden?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Bush will make sure they dont catch him. He will give direct orders if nessecary.
There are these 2 ministers, one from Germany and one from the UK, both saying that 9/11 could have been prevented but Bush let it happen because they needed a new Pearl Harbor.
Now although this theorie isnt new, the evidence they brought to the table was at least "remarkable"...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Kevin said:
Bush will make sure they dont catch him. He will give direct orders if nessecary.
There are these 2 ministers, one from Germany and one from the UK, both saying that 9/11 could have been prevented but Bush let it happen because they needed a new Pearl Harbor.
Now although this theorie isnt new, the evidence they brought to the table was at least "remarkable"...
Yeah, that makes perfect sense except the terrorists didn't have anything to do with any of it. I believe it was cruise missiles that did it.... :mumble:

So I guess the next thing will be we find out that Bush got DARPA's weather machine to churn up Katrina cause he needed a diaster to take the country's mind off Iraq.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
DRB said:
Yeah, that makes perfect sense except the terrorists didn't have anything to do with any of it. I believe it was cruise missiles that did it.... :mumble:

So I guess the next thing will be we find out that Bush got DARPA's weather machine to churn up Katrina cause he needed a diaster to take the country's mind off Iraq.
Uhm what?
Did you even see the interview?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Reactor said:
Wasn't he the running back on the dolphins that dropped out of the NFL to smoke weed?
I think that was Marijuanavich back in the 90's... (USC then Raiders, right?)