Quantcast

Who said a beerbelly is a bad thing?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Just try to sneak that into a stadium...

With security on the look out for sucide bombers, you'd be nabbed in a jiffy!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
N8 said:

Nah, who in America doesn't have a gut these days?

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
N8 said:

I went to a show last summer with some Navy pilot friends who wore in-flight piss bags filled with booze strapped to their legs under their pants. :)

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Am I the only one who's ever put beer in their camelback?

It works if you're asleep but any movement agitates the thing and you end up with a pressurized bag that shoots foam in your face..........I guess that's cool in a frat boy look at me I'm partying kind of way.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
kidwoo said:

It works if you're asleep but any movement agitates the thing and you end up with a pressurized bag that shoots foam in your face..........I guess that's cool in a frat boy look at me I'm partying kind of way.
not beer, but vodka.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
kidwoo said:

No I recall a Halloween in Chico were I had Vodka and OJ in my camelback under the costume. Man GOOD TIMES!!!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
amydalayna said:
oh dear me. that sight was not work friendly. love that scrambling to close the browser....
Oops, forgot to mention that, sorry. I thought everyone knew about DC. It's been kinda weak lately but Big Johnny can be hilarious and surprisingly insiteful.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
kidwoo said:

Some reason beer in water bottles is bad. I tried it once, never again. I am still looking for a way to mount a pint glass to my handlebars.

The Ito

zahgurim

Underwater monkey
Mar 9, 2005
lolAsia
A Camelback full of Jack Daniels is nice when riding in the winter. Keeps you warm in the snow. Good for snowboarding too.