Quantcast

Who wants to Mountain Bike on the Silk Road with an Adventure Travel Writer?

Globetrooper

Chimp
Jun 15, 2010
Nomad
A 19-day mountain bike journey through Kyrgyzstan with Adventure Travel Writer, Kirsten Koza!

Quite possibly an eye-opening eye-ball eating adventure too. Apparently if a nomad family invites you into their yurt for dinner, it is an honour to be offered the boiled sheep eyes, and a huge insult to reject them!

Kirsten wants some travel partners to share this incredible experience with her.

Check out the full itinerary over at Globetrooper.com here: Mountain Bike Kyrgyzstan with Kirsten

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
despite the spam that's kind of cool. Too bad most of these things are set up by users and not "official". I like the "risk" rating. I'm gonna pick whichever has the highest risk factor and do that.

How about a 40 day march across afghanistan, unsupported, or a speed dash through the gaza strip? hmmmm decisions decisions.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
despite the spam that's kind of cool. Too bad most of these things are set up by users and not "official". I like the "risk" rating. I'm gonna pick whichever has the highest risk factor and do that.

How about a 40 day march across afghanistan, unsupported, or a speed dash through the gaza strip? hmmmm decisions decisions.
Don't forget your "star of David" T-shirts!