Quantcast

Who wears...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
kk How many of Yall Wear riding apparel when Not out riding???.. i was getting ready to leave and it Dawned on me that i cant remember a time in teh last three years not having at least one peice of riding apparel on. Whether it be socks a tshirt, a jersey anything. Just curious myself

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Yeah, the other day all my clothes were dirty, so I wore my cut off team jersey to the gym. I might as well have shaved my head, and cut a slit in the top of it, because I felt like a walking peckerhead.
Like those redneck moto dudes around here that wear their Fox jerseys to the mall.:dead:

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...if I'm feeling a bit saucy I'll slip my junk into a 661 ankle brace... :blah:

Mostly I prefer not to wear any bike associated stuff when I'm not riding - unless it's for sponsorship reasons... if people get to know me - they'll know what's up. :D

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
seismic said:
Sometimes an Avy -T-shirt....yeah, yeah...I know....dont flame me..
i got my avy shirt on right now....

all i own is bike related t shirts (companies, websites, dh/fr resorts/parks, etc...), with the exception of my marshall amplification shirt and ibanez sweatshirt:blah:

i used to wear cycling socks everyday, but they dont seem to stand up to everyday wear and tear for long, after a year they looked like swiss cheese

yes, i am a bike snob attention whore:cool:

MOTODH

Turbo Monkey
Mar 28, 2005
CT
Does a spy hat count:rolleyes: oh and i just got a free t shirt from dirt mag, pretty stoked on that:p

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Ohh yeah, and I try and wear a skinsuit just about everyday, but on the weekends I might let loose and put on a nice pair of slacks.

Dan

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Over half of my t shirts are in some way or form biking related whether it be sponsors or just something like oakley, fox, etc. I wear t shirts and my hats a lot.

Wayne

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Kamloops, BC
I usually have a one piece purple skin suit for going out for groceries, and a checkered pair of bib shorts for anything special.

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
rockymt21 said:
Then your full on racer boi with a mechanic essence.
:blah:

Dan
I gotta represent for those that take care of me :) I can't wear work pants and thrift store shirts ALL the time. ;)

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Uh, I feel like a nerd when I wear biker clothes. So I just wear my cycling socks with my sandals when it's cold out. That way I don't feel like a nerd.