Quantcast

Who will ride Demo with me tomorrow?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
It'll be me... and I don't know who.

I have a buddy who may/may not show up who just bought a cheap hardtail and he wants to go out and check out some trails. He's comfortable on a bike, but still learning. If that's the case, we may stop a few times to let him catch up. If he doesn't come out with us, we rip.

I want to drop Braille... because... I want to.

Meet at the road closure on Highland around 9:15am or 9:20am on Saturday, 12.22.07.

-Mike :monkey:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
So tempting. If for some reason my parts come today, I will be there. But I think they will be here on Monday =[ Which means I wont be getting them until thursday next week when I come back to work.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
If they come in on Monday, you shall go to work on Monday, and get them. Then after Christmas, on the 25th, we shall night ride. In other words, eat light during Christmas dinner. We shall have no puking on the trails.

No exceptions.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Dude, my work is closed on Monday, Tuesday, and I have Wednesday off. I might be able to come by that day on my way to or on my way back from Marin. As of now, it looks like Thursday I will have everything and maybe that night I could get everything tuned and built.