Quantcast

Who would win in a Fight?

Who would win in a Fight?

• Total voters

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My moneys on Laura. She would shank both Kadvangy and Loco faster than you can say "Bad hair".

And that Norris guy is a pvssy.

:D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Definitely Laura. All she would have to do is shave off Chuck's beard while he's sleeping and it would be all over.

Loco and Kadvang would know better than to even enter the arena.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Girls cant stand up to chuck norris you silly people:

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuk with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Girls cant stand up to chuck norris you silly people:

Chuck Norris's girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, "HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!" and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend's bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, "Don't fuk with Chuck!" Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Oh for chrissake...you've got your movies mixed up...the line Don't fuk with the Chuck!" was said by Chucky in Child's Play 3 after he nails the headmaster of the military school in the face with a 9 iron and kills him...classic moment in movie history...either that or Chuck Norris steals his lines from Chucky which would be WAY uncool...

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
So it's between chuck and laura by looking at the polls....

I'd say Chuck because he's got abs of steel, well him and Christ Brinkly do. It's funny though, just the other day my dad was talking to my brother and my brother thought it was just all an act. We had to show him that Chuck and his brother run a whole martial arts school and such, and the guy really knows his martial arts. He's pretty old too but still could put the hurt down.

Atleast give Laura someone better looking than Chuck Norris to get whooped on :)