Quantcast

Who would've thunk. 2010 team news inside!

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
So happy for Bryn, hes a great dude and hopefully this program gets him to the level hes capable of. Looks killer on that bike already!

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
I like watching Bryn ride, he's got an effortless style. Glad to see he's got a full ride and is not doing it on his own like last year.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
That was a good vid.

I am sure Jill will be racing 4X at all or most of the events she attends. Just not as focused as she has been in the past. Kind of like what Lopes is doing now.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
That was a good vid.

I am sure Jill will be racing 4X at all or most of the events she attends. Just not as focused as she has been in the past. Kind of like what Lopes is doing now.
I am pretty sure she said on her website a while back she was done racing 4X for good...and to quote the video "I have won everything there is to win in 4x and BMX..."

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
If Jill wanted I bet she could race DH, be completely exhausted for 4X and still win. Pretty sweet she is focusing on DH though. Another American to cheer for! Gwin, Neko, Jill, this season is gonna be sick.

Edit: From looking at the schedule it looks like Bryn will be the only one making it to the Euro WCs. Looks like Jill will only be doing the North American ones.

Last edited: