Quantcast

Whoa

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
if that's the same hit I think it is, he wads it up and crashes into the street......still HUGE props for going for it though.........there's a vid someplace.....

Apr 25, 2004
NOVA
I remember seeing that in an issue of DirtRag a few months back. The guy was reviewing a Sinister Ridge. And yeah, the guy did eat it...more than once if I remember right. Props to the guy for hitting it though.

E

endtroducing

that's schwinny i believe on his sinister...
not positive where that spot is, if i had to guess, somewhere off rt. 40.

E

endtroducing

which is a little odd because i think he rides for them now, a conflict of interests of sorts, or perhaps just a testament to how impressed they were with each other....

downy

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
Annandale, VA
Originally posted by endtroducing
which is a little odd because i think he rides for them now, a conflict of interests of sorts, or perhaps just a testament to how impressed they were with each other....
Sinister picked him up after the review. He's in the video I made a while back with Phil. Right click and save target as ... He's the guy at the end who eats it on the big transfer.

BTW, he tried that billboard drop a total of 3 times and either got bucked, or his feet slipped off the pedals each time.

Great Googlelymooglely.... SICK SICK SICK I guess somebody gotta do it. Which remind me, there i a school over in the getto section of Richmond where you can launch off of the roof onto a nice transition. Sidewalk gap of about 20ft. Anyone know where I'm talking about. You can see MCV across the track from this school.