Quantcast

Who'd like to find these guys and give them a hella beatdown?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
robdamanii said:
As I recall from what I've read (and I've never been in the service or around said servicemen) SEALS are one, shall we say, feisty bunch? A feisty bunch that is...hrm...trained to incapacitate people?

I've known a number of SEALs and they are the most laid back guys you'll meet. They are the oppsite of a gung-ho marine as you can get. I guess this comes from the mental/personality screening they have to go through and the quite confidence in knowing they can kill you 1000 and 1 ways.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
N8 said:
I've known a number of SEALs and they are the most laid back guys you'll meet. They are the oppsite of a gung-ho marine as you can get. I guess this comes from the mental/personality screening they have to go through and the quite confidence in knowing they can kill you 1000 and 1 ways.
Ahh, I meant feisty in the "you try to jump me, you'll be hearing christmas music" kind of way.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
That's the stuff that I just can't tolerate to watch. oh, if I had a gun....

off topic, but a friend of mine who is a soldier in Afghanistan right now, just ordered a V10 for when he gets back in November.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
rigidhack said:
Tacoma? California?

Lay off the racism, buddy. All it does is perpetuate the problem.

if IT walks like a duck

if IT quacks like a duck

would you rather i call IT a squirrel?

or better yet a poor, downtrodden, oppressed, no opportunity having, african american...

ah yes THAT feels soooo much better :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

edit: and im SURE that had that been a buddy of yours you'd still posture such a 'noble, high minded' opinion...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
N8 said:

Most Navy Seals are well above average intelligence, calm, confident, and among the most focused individuals you'll ever meet. The majority of the brainless Gung-ho type get weeded out in BUDS. The nature of their job requires them to be highly focused and controlled. I worked with them a number of times, and never had a bad experience. You still don't want to jump one in a dark alley.

I suspect the army guys that got jumped were support personnel. If those guys had jumped Rangers or other special forces people, I don't think we'd be hearing about this.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
if IT walks like a duck

if IT quacks like a duck

or better yet a poor, downtrodden, oppressed, no opportunity having, african american...

ah yes THAT feels soooo much better :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

edit: and im SURE that had that been a buddy of yours you'd still posture such a 'noble, high minded' opinion...
Is this you?

The missus sure is pretty, you're a real winner, you racist piece of slime

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ridetoofast said:
if IT walks like a duck

if IT quacks like a duck

Wow.

You're just a huge piece of trash.

I think I'm pretty lucky. I meet very few people who are actually as up front and open about being douchebags as you are.

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
what an interesting application of logic

someone commits felony battery, most likely self proclaims himself a 'g unit type thug'

i exercise the power of observation and somehow im the bad guy...

pretty cool :thumb:

do you honestly think that someone that behaves in such a clearly uncivilized manner deserves any civilized treatment in return? is that truly how your thought process works?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ridetoofast said:
i exercise the power of observation and somehow im the bad guy...
Oh, yeah. We just can't handle how real you are.

:rolleyes:

do you honestly think that someone that behaves in such a clearly uncivilized manner deserves any civilized treatment in return? is that truly how your thought process works?
I think it's funny that you believe that relates in any way to your racist comments.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
since you are the self tilted voice of reason how exactly should someone who acts in this manner be referred to?
You made comments about their race. How does their race relate to their actions? You obviously feel they're connected. You have made a negative assumption based on race therefore by definition you are a racist.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
valve bouncer said:
You made comments about their race. How does their race relate to their actions? You obviously feel they're connected. You have made a negative assumption based on race therefore by definition you are a racist.
Not saying this applies to you but....

Aborigines in your world are commonly considered far from second class citizens by the majority of your progressive European countrymen.

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
did i really? where? where did i say everyone of that demographic is
'insert adjective here'

i was referring specifically to THAT individual, his behavior, and the label he deserves

by the way, i notice that none of you picked up on any earlier reference to him as a primate...thats pretty derogatory, deserved, but derogatory nonetheless.

and you still didnt answer my question

how does someone like that deserve to be referred to as?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
N8 said:
Not saying this applies to you but....

Aborigines in your world are commonly considered far from second class citizens by the majority of your progressive European countrymen.

What's that got to do with this thread stupid. Go and make me a martini light bulb boy. :mumble:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
'insert adjective here'

i was referring specifically to THAT individual, his behavior, and the label he deserves

by the way, i notice that none of you picked up on any earlier reference to him as a primate...thats pretty derogatory, deserved, but derogatory nonetheless.

and you still didnt answer my question

how does someone like that deserve to be referred to as?
Nice backtracking, don't trip over as you scurry out. As for me, I'd probably call them criminals?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
ridetoofast said:
'insert adjective here'

well, i did notice that (the 1st blip on the radar screen, i think) but we're all primates, even the intellectually-challenged among us.

i think laura nailed it a while ago. . .with no info at all on the victims, you assumed they were white. ergo, racist is the brush you paint yrself w/ .

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
whatever :rolleyes:

your so pc you can't see past the end of your nose.

so when chris rock says something about a brother its funny? but if a white man says anything its racist?

show me where i made a sweeping condemnation of the entire demographic.

i applied a label to the act of one individual, if you can't handle that too f'ing bad

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
whatever :rolleyes:

your so pc so you can't see past the end of your nose.

so when chris rock says something about a brother its funny? but if a white man says anything its racist?

show me where i made a sweeping condemnation of the entire demographic.

i applied a label to the act of one individual, if you can't handle that too f'ing bad
So David Duke, just how were people supposed to react when you say "just deport his ignorant ass back to his mother-land". Care to explain that one?

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
lets see

you most likely dont support the death penalty

incarating him for any length of time is only going to worsen the criminal ethos

why not just save the money spent on either of the first two options and revoke his citizenship?

because sending him to jail is CLEARLY going to rehabilitate into becoming productive member of society

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
lets see

you most likely dont support the death penalty

incarating him for any length of time is only going to worsen the criminal ethos

why not just save the money spent on either of the first two options and revoke his citizenship?

because sending him to jail is CLEARLY going to rehabilitate into becoming productive member of society
So where are you planning on sending him jackboot boy? I can see you've really thought this through :stosh:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
valve bouncer said:
So David Duke, just how were people supposed to react when you say "just deport his ignorant ass back to his mother-land". Care to explain that one?

So, what exactly do you know about David Duke?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
ridetoofast said:
since you are the self tilted voice of reason
Do you not think before you speak? Nobody here is "self tilted" (well, I was a little self-tilted last night after drinking a couple bottles of wine, but I think you meant "titled").

Let's review, shall we?

Without any indication of the victim's race, you pulled this one out:
if this was the other way around it would be a hate crime
Then, without knowing a thing about the circumstances of the crime, you assumed:
they are thug wannabes
...and you suggest they:
just deport his ignorant ass back to his mother land
...as if every black person comes from Africa. Further, you started in with:

most likely self proclaims himself a 'g unit type thug'
Again assuming that race has anything whatsoever to do with this situation, and that, since the guy is black, he "most likely" says he's a "g unit type thug", instead of it being a simple case of a fight over a girl that went way too far.

Yeah, guess what? Backtracking doesn't work all that well when everything you've written appears right above your post.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
N8 said:
So, what exactly do you know about David Duke?
Just off the top of my head, correct me if I'm wrong N8 as I'm sure you know all about him- former Klan member from Louisiana, attempted to run for state or federal as a Republican? Now leads some group that tries to maintain a veneer of respectability but is really just racist thugs in suits. How'd I do?

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
how about responding to my answer rather than devolving into an ad hominem attack?

can you refute the first two?

are you pro/anti death penalty in the event that one of these two assault victims dies?

do you really believe incaration is going to improve his desire to become a civilized memeber of society?

and as you PC ilk like to have him referred to, that prefix african, rather than just plain american, might that not elude to his country of origin?

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
ridetoofast said:
are you pro/anti death penalty in the event that one of these two assault victims dies?

do you really believe incaration is going to improve his desire to become a civilized memeber of society?

and as you PC ilk like to have him referred to, that prefix african, rather than just plain american, might that not elude to his country of origin?
No, the death penalty does nothing to stop crime.
No, prison is useless for rehabilitating people as it is now.
If you wanna argue the causes of crime and rehabilitation I suggest the PD forum. Now, again, where are you gonna send this guy?

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
binary visions said:
Do you not think before you speak? Nobody here is "self tilted" (well, I was a little self-tilted last night after drinking a couple bottles of wine, but I think you meant "titled"). <---uh what does it say under your screen name and just above your avatar?

Let's review, shall we?

Without any indication of the victim's race, you pulled this one out:

Then, without knowing a thing about the circumstances of the crime, you assumed:

...and you suggest they:

...as if every black person comes from Africa. Further, you started in with:

uh if they are referred to as black, negro, or coloured isnt that UN pc,
does not just about EVERY demographic data gathering tool typically have a block called AFRICAN american?

Again assuming that race has anything whatsoever to do with this situation, and that, since the guy is black, he "most likely" says he's a "g unit type thug", instead of it being a simple case of a fight over a girl that went way too far.

in case you havent noticed 'thug' is quite often bandied about and considered a badge of honor or reference, if you think he doesnt consider himself that your living quite a sheltered life

Yeah, guess what? Backtracking doesn't work all that well when everything you've written appears right above your post.
im not backtracking, i wont flinch from anythign that ive typed

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
valve bouncer said:
Just off the top of my head, correct me if I'm wrong N8 as I'm sure you know all about him- former Klan member from Louisiana, attempted to run for state or federal as a Republican? Now leads some group that tries to maintain a veneer of respectability but is really just racist thugs in suits. How'd I do?
You did ok... he's a major scumbag but, for some odd reason he was elected to state office by a majority black district. I never quite figured that one out.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Cooter Brown said:
because your president mentored him in the fine art of vote stealing :p
Uhh yeah... that's it... a dimocrate loses an election it's not because they suck and the other canidate is better, it's cuz the election was stolen from them...

:p:p:p