Quantcast

Who'd like to find these guys and give them a hella beatdown?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Just kill them. Goddamn animals like them don't deserve fairness. Put them down like you would a rabid dog.

And on an off note, a friend of mine is a 1st lieutenant over there. While he was on leave in Germany, 3 guys jumped him from behind in a bar parking lot. What they didn't count on was the fact of him being a 4th degree blackbelt. None of the 3 of them walked away from the incident, and he only suffered a broken 5th metacarpal.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo said:
Dude with the video camera didn't seem too interested in helping out.
Most of em don't. The person holding the camera would likely have been beaten as well. Then you would also likely have no pics of the animals who did this.

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
someone's gotta collect evidence.

There were plenty of people "just watching" there.

But if you dont know the story, do you just jump onto whichever side looks the most like you? How do you pick who to help?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Pioneer square is a hell hole.
it's basicly jocks/frat kids and inner city thug types.

the fact that these guys just got back from the war is completely irrelevent to the fact that they got the crap beat out of them.

edited because I can't read.... :D

as said, Pioneer Square is a hell hole. gang member types go there specificly to mess with people.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ciaran said:
Most of em don't. The person holding the camera would likely have been beaten as well. Then you would also likely have no pics of the animals who did this.
Oh definitely. I wouldn't have even stuck around to video it. That sounds like asking for a beating too.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
This kind of stuff really makes me mad! These three guys are a bunch of cowards, why does it take three people to beat up two? I guarantee you that if anyone of these guys were alone, they wouldn't even have the courage to look someone in the eye.

To answer your question, yeah, these pieces of sh#t deserve a very serious beat down. I feel pretty condifedent saying this, you know these guys will get caught. Not only are there good pictures of them, but you know guys like this will brag about their crime to anyone who will listen.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
spam16v said:
50 cent wanna be f**** ng primates.

Ohh...whoa! DAMN!

NOT, that I condone the beating...it's very dick of them and I hope they get thrown in jail and ass raped, but were the soldiers in their uniforms or something? I think it was just dickery and savageness that caused the uhhh....errrr...50 cent wanna be ****ing primates to beat those guys up...I doubt it was because they were soldiers...course I could be wrong...

Who can pick out what is wrong in this statement in the article:

Here's some closer photos of two of the three suspects, along with one who is just a witness but police want to find and talk to:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dh girlie said:
Ohh...whoa! DAMN!

NOT, that I condone the beating...it's very dick of them and I hope they get thrown in jail and ass raped, but were the soldiers in their uniforms or something? I think it was just dickery and savageness that caused the uhhh....errrr...50 cent wanna be ****ing primates to beat those guys up...I doubt it was because they were soldiers...course I could be wrong...

Who can pick out what is wrong in this statement in the article:

Here's some closer photos of two of the three suspects, along with one who is just a witness but police want to find and talk to:
Yeah, I don't think it really had anything to do with them being in the service. The artice said that one of the lowlifes grabbed one of the victims' girlfriends, and then, like any man, he stood up to them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
robdamanii said:
Just kill them. Goddamn animals like them don't deserve fairness. Put them down like you would a rabid dog.
So we need to treat them like they treated someone else as punishment for being animals. I would rather see them go to jail and then be treated like animals with the other animals for 5/10 years. Seems more just to me. Jail sucks.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
jdcamb said:
So we need to treat them like they treated someone else as punishment for being animals. I would rather see them go to jail and then be treated like animals with the other animals for 5/10 years. Seems more just to me. Jail sucks.
Why waste tax dollars on people who are of no viable use to society? People with common sense don't beat two men into unconsciousness and not have something wrong with them.

The same way people who are "temporarily insane" while murdering someone and cutting up their body are simply trying to escape the consequences of their actions, they need to just be put in their place.

And if you remember Hammurabi's code....an eye for an eye? Yeah, maybe we need to go back to that. People would straighten out REAL quick.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
ridetoofast said:
fvcking savages

if this was the other way around it would be a hate crime....
Um, maybe I missed it, but they never mentioned race in any of the article, just the photos of the thugs. Don't jump to conclusions on what the attack is or isn't.

I hope to hell they are caught soon, that is disgusting.

And it is cheaper to keep someone in jail for life than it is too execute them, at least under our current method of doing things.

The Ito

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
robdamanii said:
....What they didn't count on was the fact of him being a 4th degree blackbelt. .... .
My gf is a 2nd degree blackbelt. She is very proud of the fact that/ frequently reminds me that she has broken a bunch of her toes from kicking guys my size (I have ~100# on her) in the head in comps. She says she doesn't have the mass to knock them out with punches. :thumb:

Those a'holes deserve the same beating they inflicted. WTF is wrong with people.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
robdamanii said:
Why waste tax dollars on people who are of no viable use to society?
Who am I to judge who is usefull to society? Anyways the victims didn't die. So based on your judgements they should be only beatdown. And I am all for that. However it is more then likely they will end up in jail. So let the beatings wait until then. Inmates can do a much better job. Sometimes they can go to far...

robdamanii said:
The same way people who are "temporarily insane" while murdering someone and cutting up their body are simply trying to escape the consequences of their actions, they need to just be put in their place.
Uhh... OK...

robdamanii said:
And if you remember Hammurabi's code....an eye for an eye? Yeah, maybe we need to go back to that. People would straighten out REAL quick.
Yeah from back in the good old days of enslavement, stonings, crucification, and pagan gods. Yeah I base all of my moral decisions on an ancient code. What works, works right?

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
ridetoofast said:
fvcking savages

if this was the other way around it would be a hate crime

fvcking savages

:angry: :angry:

mindles fvcking savages

fvcking savages....
Good point. If the tables were turned, it would be all over the news as a hate crime, and there would be a reward to catch them.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
blt2ride said:
Good point. If the tables were turned, it would be all over the news as a hate crime, and there would be a reward to catch them.
Oh, cry me a river, you poor oppressed white guys. Don't hijack this thread and make it about race. Take it to the political forum if you want to bitch about the struggle you live everyday as (let me guess) "a white Christian male, the only group you can legally persecute in this country."

The perpetrators were scum. It's as simple as that. It his nothing to do with their or the victims' skin.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thats so fvked up!! War was more than enough to deal with, then they come back and get the sh!t beat out of them by people of their country (that they were fighting for).

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
ohio said:
Oh, cry me a river, you poor oppressed white guys. Don't hijack this thread and make it about race. Take it to the political forum if you want to bitch about the struggle you live everyday as (let me guess) "a white Christian male, the only group you can legally persecute in this country."

The perpetrators were scum. It's as simple as that. It his nothing to do with their or the victims' skin.

what can i say but holy denial bat man...massive delusional vitamins are part of your daily diet if you think that isnt true.

or as tom said to jack in a few good men...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
ridetoofast said:
fvcking savages

if this was the other way around it would be a hate crime

fvcking savages

:angry: :angry:

mindles fvcking savages

fvcking savages....

maybe i missed something, but i never saw the race of the two victims mentioned. why are you assuming they are white?

spam16v

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
laura said:
maybe i missed something, but i never saw the race of the two victims mentioned. why are you assuming they are white?

i dont care if they're beating thier own, my kind or anyone elses. enough fvcking mtv watching thug wanna be peices of s**t.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
jdcamb said:
Who am I to judge who is usefull to society? Anyways the victims didn't die. So based on your judgements they should be only beatdown. And I am all for that. However it is more then likely they will end up in jail. So let the beatings wait until then. Inmates can do a much better job. Sometimes they can go to far...

Uhh... OK...

Yeah from back in the good old days of enslavement, stonings, crucification, and pagan gods. Yeah I base all of my moral decisions on an ancient code. What works, works right?
Who am I to judge who is usefull to society? I'm a member OF this society. Fine, the victims didn't die. Perhaps we SHOULD just get a gang of soldiers to go out, find these guys, and give them a beating they'll never forget. Perhaps we should stomp on their skulls, which, FYI is considered assault with a deadly weapon in most states. We're talking serious felony accusations here, it's not a schoolyard brawl.

My comment about temporary insanity is that you're proposing to let these people off easier than they deserve. They'll claim self defense or some other crap and some scumbag lawyer will get them off on all charges, or they'll plead it down to community service. It's on tape. They are guilty of the act, REGARDLESS OF THE REASONS. They could have handled it MUCH differently, but they chose to commit felony battery, and they should certainly pay for it. No Judge, no Jury...you're guilty, PERIOD.

And hell, what works, DOES work. Apparently these guys didn't bother to care about what they were doing to these two soldiers, so why should we care how harshly we treat them?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I failed Water Walking 101, therefore I can not smite them from the earth.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ridetoofast said:
or as tom said to jack in a few good men...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Quoting crappy movie, -10 demerits.

Stand in the corner please.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Back in the 80's my SeaBee battallion did a 9 month deployment to Guam and one Friday night early into the deployment, a couple of our guys got beat up pretty bad and robbed at a little dive bar in town by a bunch of locals. The next night, one of our D5 bulldozers was loaded on a flatbed behind a duce-and-a-half full of SeaBees and driven to where the incident happend.

By midnight nothing was left of the bar and the locals involved were in the hospital. After that, we had no problems for the rest of the deployment.

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
spam16v said:
i dont care if they're beating thier own, my kind or anyone elses. enough fvcking mtv watching thug wanna be peices of s**t.
that is exactly what they are thug wannabes

rather than wasting tax payer money on a trial or a jail sentence just deport his ignorant ass back to his mother land

ridetoofast

Mar 31, 2002
N8 said:
Back in the 80's my SeaBee battallion did a 9 month deployment to Guam and one Friday night early into the deployment, a couple of our guys got beat up pretty bad and robbed at a little dive bar in town by a bunch of locals. The next night, one of our D5 bulldozers was loaded on a flatbed behind a duce-and-a-half full of SeaBees and driven to where the incident happend.

By midnight nothing was left of the bar and the locals involved were in the hospital. After that, we had no problems for the rest of the deployment.
brilliant i say...simply brilliant! :thumb:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Reactor said:
We had a couple of scuffles too. All I can say is never jump a bunch of submariners who are out drinking with their SEAL friends.
As I recall from what I've read (and I've never been in the service or around said servicemen) SEALS are one, shall we say, feisty bunch? A feisty bunch that is...hrm...trained to incapacitate people?