Quantcast

&^) Who'd Nest day (^&

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Flying back to Boston today for a wedding. Looking forward to visiting with family and friends.

Bigger MTB ride with the wife went well yesterday. Went up Baldy, down Charlie's Cutoff to Sandy Wash. She was worked, but rode 95% of it. Dropped the bike off at the shop on the way home to see what they could do about my Race Face dropper post that now has the manual raise function.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's brisk out there this morning. I have no idea what I am doing today, I will figure something out before 2:30 rolls around. Moar coffee is in order and I am out of Pop Tarts, suck.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Riding bikes with Shared Skittles and perhaps one of his buddies. I will astound them at how I manage to stay on two wheels while climbing at 0.1 mph.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Bought my family flight tickets to France yesterday. Then I submitted my vacation request. fingers crossed! (I had already notionally secured the dates, so in reality it shouldn't be a big deal).

I feel less stressed about the trip now than I did before. I think in part because I left it really late, but still managed to snag a great price. N'other sunny beautiful day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
infuriating number of roadies in the canyon on the way down. shit ton in the flats too. must be something going on in their world right now.
Gardened last night after a nice shed sesh with some organic chemdawg#4. Things looks good in our plot.

Thinking about hitting the trail tonight & pulling an overnighter in the woods even though its a school nite.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

Flying back to Boston today for a wedding. Looking forward to visiting with family and friends.

Bigger MTB ride with the wife went well yesterday. Went up Baldy, down Charlie's Cutoff to Sandy Wash. She was worked, but rode 95% of it. Dropped the bike off at the shop on the way home to see what they could do about my Race Face dropper post that now has the manual raise function.
Monkey ride in Mass? :brows:
We have to see if @Sandwich built his dentist bike already!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
whaaaaaaaaaat?! didn't you just buy a Transition Scout?
Yes, but I dunno. The Spitfire I had was just that much more rowdy. I'd keep the Scout if I did, it is a great fun bike.

And I mean, I have pretty much an entire bike of parts sitting here from the Spitfire. And the Rune frame with shock is only $1500, new.

And the Rune will be much more at home than the Scout when riding stuff like Pisgah, Quebec etc etc.

also a monocle hoarder...
There is nothing monocle about myself or the Rune. And is it hoarding, if I actually put this stuff to good use? :busted:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
On that note, I talked my buddy into purchasing a complete Banshee Spitfire last week.

This Rune frame is the same colour as his.

Is that acceptable to do as a friend??

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Got asked to do an hour performance opening for a band. I’ve got 3 weeks to prepare. I’m playing with someone I’ve worked with before, but we are doing something entirely new. He lives 2+ hours away so rehearsals will be minimal, if at all, and the tracks will be at break-neck tempos. I’ll be using new gear and devices I’ve never played out with. What could go wrong?

091E378E-360C-4CA0-95D3-031A04D43A17.jpeg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Got asked to do an hour performance opening for a band. I’ve got 3 weeks to prepare. I’m playing with someone I’ve worked with before, but we are doing something entirely new. He lives 2+ hours away so rehearsals will be minimal, if at all, and the tracks will be at break-neck tempos. I’ll be using new gear and devices I’ve never played out with. What could go wrong?

View attachment 128994
Be sure to video!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

View attachment 128994
Get it girl!