whoooaa. i want one soo bad!!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
BigMike said:
Thats almost as ghey as the scooter I just bought :D

bwahahahahah you bought a scooter?

seriously?

actually a scooter would be awesome in asheville. i cant really remember actually driving on a road with ahigher than 45 speedlimit this week.lots of people are riding them here.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
saw a guy here once doing 40mph on I-35 through downtown Austin on his scooter. tuck position, no helmet. smart guy.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
biggins said:

seriously?
QUOTE]

Yeah dude, its cool as poop! I love the thing, and little did I know, there is a scooter community out there! Everytime I ride by someone else with one, we honk the gay little horns they come with at each other :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BigMike said:
biggins said:

seriously?
QUOTE]

Yeah dude, its cool as poop! I love the thing, and little did I know, there is a scooter community out there! Everytime I ride by someone else with one, we honk the gay little horns they come with at each other :thumb:
You should see if they have scooter races in the area. You can do some serious knee dragging on those things.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
BigMike said:
:nonono:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
I had a moped for a couple weeks last year. The house I moved into had one in the basement. Eventually we got around to cleaning the carb and putting in fresh fuel to get it running. Beat the crap out of it for a couple weeks, hit a some small jumps and stair drops. Then I crashed it riding home from campus one day. Yardsaled across a guy's front lawn while he was working in the yard. It died in the crash.
It was a helluva lot of fun to have around though. Gay as they may be, they're incredibly practical for getting around my town.