Quantcast

Whoops....JD gets busted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
and to touch on the whole thing about it being 6 years later, i know of a rider who tested positive for amphetamine and methamphetamine around the same time as Gary's positive and he was only given 6 months!
didnt you know ice is less dangerous than weed? :rolleyes:

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
look who first makes it Illegal ummm mormons in Utah who don't want to deal with mexicans and use it to get them out of the state.
ummmm... wow. i dont know where to start. this thread just went from a debate about a pot smoking fine to this? dude... do you really believe this? i think with your last comments you just about killed any credibility your arguments had in this thread.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Hahaha your movie will only prove my hypothesis buddy watch it your self look who first makes it Illegal ummm mormons in Utah who don't want to deal with mexicans and use it to get them out of the state. then lets move on the reason it also got banned racial problems in California, keep going cotton industry hemp ordeal blah blah blah. Anslinger convinces goverment to make federal move on it. Blah blah blah dumb lobbyist who push for bigger sentences which is **** anyone knows who studies law you have no idea what your talking about and made no point other than show me a movie that is probably the same as every other weed documentary that tells the truth but you have no points or anything to make so please don't comment not trying to be rude but really. :rant:
Dang man, you ask for more info, the guy gives you a link to a movie that has more facts than your original post of just "the mormons did it because they hate mexicans" and then you blast him for it.

Why should I bother sharing any info with you since apparently you know *** anyone knows who studies law and you know what you're talking about? :rolleyes:

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
ummmm... wow. i dont know where to start. this thread just went from a debate about a pot smoking fine to this? dude... do you really believe this? i think with your last comments you just about killed any credibility your arguments had in this thread.
sounds like we have another Red Rabbit

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
You crack me up Ih8rice. Yes I know what hypothesis means, The reason why I used it is I'm not cocky enough to say I am not wrong, but you have absolutely no backing on anything other than you saying nonsense to talk your self up you have made no points and by the way I am majoring in history and I love organic chemistry so I study both a relatively fair amount. And moving on to the mormon thing. One I'm not mormon and you are amongst the scum in the world who criticaly assualt people on there beliefs same people fall among who hate blacks and homos. And two even though im don't like mormons my self, you are an Douche for the lack of better word. They don't have 15 wives. Give you advice study FLDS and original Christanity the greatest kings and had many wives that rule has been applied in all religions. Please stop talking all you try to do is insult to make your self look funny and it just bugs me. Oh and the mormons were just who started it first didn't blame it on them. Look at Marijuana history in the USA and tell me what you find I can't even relatively begin with the history of bud way to much details even the USA history would take pages and pages kind of shortened version and by the way I've seen that video already before and proves me right. And by the way California is the first one to ban Marijuana but Utah was the first state if you know your religion history about mormons you'll learn the country had no control on utah hence why the had to send the feds to control the mormons and after the 1857 massacre. :)

I'm sorry for even starting this was off the subject and I wont talk anymore as this just starts fight with people.

Last edited:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Oh, and to get the thread back on track: BC- I think a major difference between Gary's punishment and JD's is that the attitude toward pot has changed even in the last few years.

Does that mean it really sucks for Gary or that JD got lucky? I would say neither, it's just the changing of the times.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
You crack me up Ih8rice. Yes I know what hypothesis means, The reason why I used it is I'm not cocky enough to say I am not wrong, but you have absolutely no backing on anything other than you saying nonsense to talk your self up you have made no points and by the way I am majoring in history and I love organic chemistry so I study both a relatively fair amount. And moving on to the mormon thing. One I'm not mormon and you are amongst the scum in the world who criticaly assualt people on there beliefs same people fall among who hate blacks and homos.
if you are majoring in history, then you would realize how crazy your "hypothesis" is...unless you are majoring in ancient Egyptian history.

and i dont believe i had any slander against black people, homosexuals and or mormons.
your babble sums up what youve been saying. nothing.

and the history of the legality of bud in the US is short, but it ended with the Marihuana Tax act of 1937

Last edited:

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Oh, and to get the thread back on track: BC- I think a major difference between Gary's punishment and JD's is that the attitude toward pot has changed even in the last few years.

Does that mean it really sucks for Gary or that JD got lucky? I would say neither, it's just the changing of the times.
i think it sucks for both, they both can haul tail on a MTB. one's career took a detour and i imagine the others career is going to be a lot more difficult for the next couple of years as far as sponsorship goes.

i don't think either should have received any type of penalty.

your point still makes no sense to me.... is that to say that it is less performance enhancing now then 6 years ago?

in the evolutional time line humans and weed have not evolved very much in the last 6 years, and the reason it is tested for and penalties are handed out is that its deemed performance enhancing.

the attitude being lax makes it even more bogus from a UCI rules stand point, but i think your correct that the times have changed as evidenced by the gradual acceptance of weed.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Everyone who studies that knows about the tax act. It was way for Anslinger to get Marijuana Illegal without the feds backing him up. I know how it worked out with entrapping people they have to have stamps to have weed but you if you don't have stamps you currently have a illegal product making it impossiable to get one. But then he realised it really had no affect on getting it out of the streets and moved for a full federal law against it because certain states didn't want to fund there anti drug war so he made the now famous "Reefer Madness" I dont know where your going with us and I really don't like silly fights. I just think you know your basic history of it go deeper I ask of you.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
hahahaha that last sentence made no sense and was worded like a yoda I appologize for that but I give up I'm not very good writer just a reader. But I still find it weird after how many researches they've already done with it on the whole performance enhancing aspect of it they still try saying that ****.

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Everyone who studies that knows about the tax act. It was way for Anslinger to get Marijuana Illegal without the feds backing him up. I know how it worked out with entrapping people they have to have stamps to have weed but you if you don't have stamps you currently have a illegal product making it impossiable to get one. But then he realised it really had no affect on getting it out of the streets and moved for a full federal law against it because certain states didn't want to fund there anti drug war so he made the now famous "Reefer Madness" I dont know where your going with us and I really don't like silly fights. I just think you know your basic history of it go deeper I ask of you.
i am no genius by any stretch but i think you would get a better discussion in the political forum?

Gridds

Monkey
Dec 18, 2008
Great Britain
Out of interest, how easy would it be to cheat these drugs tests? Is it all done from a urine sample?

Could you smuggle in a pot of kids piss and pass it off as your own?

BC VAN

Monkey
May 4, 2005
Out of interest, how easy would it be to cheat these drugs tests? Is it all done from a urine sample?

Could you smuggle in a pot of kids piss and pass it off as your own?
would be tough...they literally stand within arms length on your side and watch you take a leak into the container.

i used to drop my pants to the ankles and go beavis and butt head cornhollio style with the jersey and they often take a step back, ha ha

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Yeah you can the only thing they can really tell is if its a male or female sample depending if the girl is on her period or pregnant though you have to be smart because they usually check the temp of urine which I can't remember off the top of my head but its somewhere i believe in 91 and 96 degrees fahrenheit . If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They can not report it as positive, but they will do a conformation test to look closer at pH range, specific gravity, and creatinine content, if out of any of these levels are out of range they will reject the sample and inform your employer that you tried to beat the test. If this happens, the sample might as well be positive, because you won't get hired. Have your substitute donor take vitamin b complex before giving the urine sample. Fake-It has a natural color, vitamin B can have a florescent color.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
hahahaha BC VAN. My brother did that once as just a joke at this production plant and they sent him home. Thats great that you actually did it and they didn't get upset.

richhouseman

Chimp
Feb 20, 2002
Temecula
Gary is a commercial plumber now. He quit the moto industry after 2 years, the ol Truck driver gig isn't as lucrative as you may think bro!

He refuses to pay the fine to get his license. That's all.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Yeah you can the only thing they can really tell is if its a male or female sample depending if the girl is on her period or pregnant though you have to be smart because they usually check the temp of urine which I can't remember off the top of my head but its somewhere i believe in 91 and 96 degrees fahrenheit . If a urine sample looks clear, the lab will suspect that it's watered down. They can not report it as positive, but they will do a conformation test to look closer at pH range, specific gravity, and creatinine content, if out of any of these levels are out of range they will reject the sample and inform your employer that you tried to beat the test. If this happens, the sample might as well be positive, because you won't get hired. Have your substitute donor take vitamin b complex before giving the urine sample. Fake-It has a natural color, vitamin B can have a florescent color.
this is the best thing youve said so far :D

He refuses to pay the fine to get his license. That's all.
im glad he is standing his ground

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Well whats wrong with that. Its the truth though someone who drug testing you isn't going to be checking for if your female or male... But I don't know what your trying to get at or if this is sarcasm I'm not used too haha.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Unless of course your doing a panel test which you could if you were dumb enough to try drink a ton of water and and take some b2 or b12 vitamins which will make your pee yellow and just pee straight water and even smoked the day before and not have a trace come up if in theory you drank enough water.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
i think it sucks for both, they both can haul tail on a MTB. one's career took a detour and i imagine the others career is going to be a lot more difficult for the next couple of years as far as sponsorship goes.

i don't think either should have received any type of penalty.

your point still makes no sense to me.... is that to say that it is less performance enhancing now then 6 years ago?

in the evolutional time line humans and weed have not evolved very much in the last 6 years, and the reason it is tested for and penalties are handed out is that its deemed performance enhancing.

the attitude being lax makes it even more bogus from a UCI rules stand point, but i think your correct that the times have changed as evidenced by the gradual acceptance of weed.
Yeah, I wasn't really taking that stand with performance enhancement in mind. I would hope that weed is a uci banned substance solely because it is illegal and not because someone thinks it gives riders an unfair advantage.

Is this really going to be a catastrophe for JD when he's looking at securing sponsors? I mean, Bill Clinton got over half the country's vote even though he admitted smoking weed. Do sponsors really care about someone testing positive for marijuana(which, lets have a reality check here, is not even getting a criminal record)?

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
To end my rant here there is proof there as I have done quite the research on that topic and it led me to the same thing and every professor and history tells me Mormons started it. The end.

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
oh and here I was going to pull off resource from my college but didn't have time here is brief explanation to you IH8Rice and all else who were rediculing me about the mormon hypothesis. Your just scratching the very brief history with all you know. There is much more to the whole thing

http://www.forces.org/articles/files/whiteb/white04.htm
Dude, you're killing me here. Yes, Utah outlawed pot early on, quite possibly because of it being associated to immigrant mexican labor combined with a growing resentment between farm workers and large farms. However, California beat Utah to the punch.

There is also some dissent as to the reason why Utah passed a law in the first place, and not everyone agrees it had anything to do with racism.

When all this went down, there were still plenty of states that kept pot legal for quite a long time. So yes, maybe in Utah that was the root cause, but those incidences definitely didn't convince the rest of the US to follow suit.

sbabuser

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2004
Golden, CO
Damn son! He needs to get an Rx....but then it probably still wouldn't matter.

One reason I have heard it is banned is due to its "Fear Inhibiting" characteristics. Although isn't it known for making people paranoid? It's just a stupid rule. If pot is bad, then they should ban beer (alcohol), too.
So we're all smoking marlboros and drinking o'doul's? This image will give me nightmares...

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
You are right I think thats point I was getting confused on as I was just trying to say they were the first I was actually going to say something along those lines I wasn't trying to say the Mormons started a holy war against it.
And if you study the Mormon history and all of Bringham Young's followers and read the journals and the genral info around that time there was a big racism problem mormons didn't like the mexicans because they felt they were dirting there zion (holy land). I'm sorry If I ever came off offensive. But yes California was the first state to make a big move on it. But that had hugely to do with racism If you read all drug history and the whole Oriental thing with opium if San Fransisco but thanks all I wanted was intellegent conversation but Ih8rice just kept trying to put me down.

Thanks for hope of rational people bdamschen. I just get flustered to easily by people and I'll even read my rants and they don't make sense lol but yeah.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
I mean they had real bad problems when the goverment. They were told they would have follow federal laws and the goverment told them that they had to or they would do something about it. They feared they were coming and when the California Gold Rush came the shot all those people because they were afraid of them. Mormons in history have being paranoid and cloudy and not to sound mean weren't to honest. Joseph Smith is one of the craziest people I've ever studied once you learn about him its kind of fascinating how he went from a hated grave robber and crazy revivalist to leading one of the biggest religions and was even going to try to be president.

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Racism is Americas dirty history hahahaha I mean look at the first machine we named to cut salmon "Iron Chink" We' exploited minorities as much as we could for our problems.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
oh and here I was going to pull off resource from my college but didn't have time here is brief explanation to you IH8Rice and all else who were rediculing me about the mormon hypothesis. Your just scratching the very brief history with all you know. There is much more to the whole thing
Wow. Just... wow. I just can't take it any more. :banghead:

Please tell me you are in college for acting or maybe photography.

There are these wonderful little dots and slashes, creating punctuation that helps to separate elements of a sentence and make the meaning clear, as well as the Enter key (traditionally called a carriage return), used to separate ideas and make reading easier for the reader.

Additionally, if you use Firefox, you get an automatic spell-checker.

Yeah, yeah, this is the DH forum and nerdy little grammar Nazis should go back to their crossword puzzles and leave everyone else alone. But come on, show a little pride in what you write. Even your most cogent arguments will lose credibility if what you say is poorly written. People will become frustrated and give up if they can't weed their way through your writing.

(Wait. Did I say weed?)

Salty_T_Dog

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Logan, UT
Haha I do agree with you Sunny. I do have terriable grammar and am going for science right now can't decide if I want to go into history though. I am lazy and it makes an ass out of my self. Especially since my girlfriend has full ride honor scholarship to UOU in english and political science, she dogs me bad for it. I'll try to make some sort of change here haha.
I understand I'll try to keep my posting down if I can not use proper grammar enough haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.