Quantcast

Whoryder - what is your status??

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
Just wanted to see how u were/are feeling. Are you bored out of your freakin mind yet? Are you yearning to grab your bike and hit up some trails?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Just wanted to see how u were/are feeling. Are you bored out of your freakin mind yet? Are you yearning to grab your bike and hit up some trails?
2 more weeks brother... 2 more weeks..... i was itching to ride during the open.... But i'm being a good boy and listening to my Doctor (he told me at least a month)

i started hitting the gym and working out... Still kinda hurts when i try to pull a manual on my bike.... I'd rather play it safe, then ending my entire season by continuously injuring the same shoulder...

Soon, soon! i say 2 to 3 more weeks before i will ride... plus i need a new fork, my fork is DONE..... that's the reason i been crashing and going bonkers as of late... piece of crap...

i'm hoping i can win that BOS fork ion PinkBike, but if not i will save my pennies and get a new fork, maybe a fox40 or a new boxxer, not sure.... funds are very very tight right now.

Last edited:

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Let's get a "Whoryder needs a new fork" fund started!

For every pic he posts of you, just send him a buck via Paypal..........a buck for an awesome pic sounds like a deal to me!
a buck? How about 5 bucks a pic... lol

I'm actually going to sell my Argyle from my DJ bike to fund my new Fork... Sh!t is rough!