Quantcast

Who's been having Election '04 flashbacks?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
You may be suffering from Election Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (EOCD).

http://www.google.com/search?q=Election+Obsessive+Disorder&rls=com.microsoft:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1

Good news is that treatment is available.

H8R... you ok so far lil' buddy?

:)

Symptoms:

1. Nausea as events beyond your control unfold before your eyes
2. Headache as you try to understand Confidence intervals and Margin of error statistics
3. Upset stomach from too many Advil and Tylenol swallowed for #1 & #2 above
4. Putting off work related projects to check latest polling numbers from Missouri

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You wish.

Why, was Kathryn Harris appointed National Supervisor of Vote-Counting?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Hey n8, however this turns out, I want you to know that your are still a total asshole.

:thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I don't think that was the final word - he did get banned over that.
I never got banned, I asked that the name get locked up.

Then I came back as H8R to collect Halo 2 players. Then, like a fvcktard, I stuck around.

God DAMN I'm stupid.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
For the record:

I'll try to curb the profanity, so you goody-goody people might even read this post.

I said screw it, ban me for all I care, I'll flame at will. In fact i asked to be removed. RM won't eliminate my user name, and because I have respect for you, I'll answer this one. I've been on RM a long time, but it sucks here now. I'm over it. I said goodbye to RM for awhile after the war started, I couldnt take all the bloodlust. I stuck around the last few months to hopefully be a voice against the war mongering and lameness. Didn't work then, doesn't work now. I cant see one more lame ass (hate) post.

I am not "wrong" for thinking this did not turn out well. Sour grapes? Hell yes - too sour to swallow.

59,106,230 Americans that voted Bush beat out the ones who voted against. The rest of the Americans who didn't get to the polls to bring him down are just as much to blame for Bush winning as the 59,106,230 Americans that voted him in.

Not enoough people cared, and Kerry wasn't enough to make them care.

Could Kerry have stopped it all? No. He could have at least tried to turn it around though and that was worth my vote.

I told people off today on RM, and I still feel the same way. If you voted for Bush, you voted to continue the downward spiral. You voted to have the war in Iraq continue, with no plan to get out. You voted to have more Americans put in harm's way. You voted for the bank accounts of a few very rich men over the good of this country. You voted to be a "war country" run by a "war president". You voted with your bible, not your mind. You voted against our environment, and against our kids.

That's lame, so my comments were valid, if you ask me. I'm not alone in my feelings here. This wasn't a vote for high school class president here, this election has some very grave consequences.

Many more people are going to die for $$$$$$.

Call me a hater, call my childish, what ever. This is a very sad day, and in my opinion, you guys suck. We had a chance to make a great country in big trouble be a safer, better place, and you and the apathetic asses that didn't vote, blew it.

Nite, I'm gonna go home and hug my kid.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I never got banned, I asked that the name get locked up.

Then I came back as H8R to collect Halo 2 players. Then, like a fvcktard, I stuck around.

God DAMN I'm stupid.
just relax... chances are you can celebrate your algore/kerry victory tonite thru obama.

and if it goes the other way... no worries.. 4 years and we'll be at it all over again.