Quantcast

who's coming to Lindsey?

parson153

Chimp
Oct 10, 2005
if you plan on coming to the race could you drop me an email or post. We have built a really cool place. Its worth coming. We will start qualifying at 11:00 a.m Central time, Sep, 5, for Mountaincross. It consist of big motocross inspired jumps whoops and some nice berms.
Not sure if it will be 2 man or 4 man, but the course is nice. We also have a big 6 pack of dj's and our main line is an 8 pack with different lines and rollers on the outside of the line. Also there is a trick jump(just a big pile of dirt, with a lip). That night I'm bringing out a generator to power the lights for the pump course. It will be a good time. any questions call me @ 270-932-1449 andrew parson

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
parson153 said:
if you plan on coming to the race could you drop me an email or post. We have built a really cool place. Its worth coming. We will start qualifying at 11:00 a.m Central time, Sep, 5, for Mountaincross. It consist of big motocross inspired jumps whoops and some nice berms.
Not sure if it will be 2 man or 4 man, but the course is nice. We also have a big 6 pack of dj's and our main line is an 8 pack with different lines and rollers on the outside of the line. Also there is a trick jump(just a big pile of dirt, with a lip). That night I'm bringing out a generator to power the lights for the pump course. It will be a good time. any questions call me @ 270-932-1449 andrew parson
You mean November 5th instead of September 5th?

This is Doug, I would have loved to come up but we are hosting a big group ride at Bigfoot for a bunch from Georgia so I'm hanging here. Hope it goes well for you though. I don't think these guys are racers so we shouldn't steal anyone away.