Quantcast

Who's cooler, the West Coast Night Crew or the East Coast Morning Posters

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
A non-golden banana all night west coastie workin the 13 hour night shift here.

:cheers:

Golden Banana FTW :banana:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Burundi only has a west coast. It's only a lake, but it'll have to do.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
all i know is that the board is really dead about now. hmph.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Wow...I hate living in Cali, but Jersey beating us for mountains, beaches and girls?? You are nuts!

And west coast is definitely cooler...cuz I am here!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
new jersey is the best, we have mountains, nice beaches, big cities, and better looking girls than cali
I've always said that Jersey is the best state to be from. (Having been born in NYC but grown up around New Brunswick...)

It's got beaches, mountains, forests, cities, rich areas, poor areas, every culture, every language...it prepares you for anything.

And you can leave it at 18 years old and never EVER feel guilty about never, EVER going back.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I've always said that Jersey is the best state to get out of.

It's got dirty beaches, big hills, wooded areas to dump hazardous waste and bodies in, dirty cities, rich areas, poor areas, every culture, every language...it prepares you for anything.
Fixed...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
...nice beaches,...better looking girls than cali
both of these are false. I've been to new jersey enough to know that this is pure BS. I currently live in California on the beach (seriously, I can see the pacific from my kitchen window, then it takes me less than 5 minutes to walk from my apartment to put my feet in the water. the block i live on is the last one before the beach).

The girls in California are worlds hotter than anything I've seen in NJ, and there's a whole lot more of them. This doesn't say anything about their intelligence though...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Um, big cities?
Newark is about it. But Jersey City, Hoboken, Trenton, And whats left of Camden are some of the most densely populated cities in the world. New Jersey has the highest population density in the country @ 1,134/sq m. The urban footprint of the state would prolly only be rivaled by LA.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
who cares? it is where you are at when you are there. If you can't live for what you got it's your own damn fault. I am usually too busy smoking ganja with my 20 jamaican friends. Just doing rounds from one to the next keeps me cycling 20km a day.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Eff beaches and cities. I'll take cliff jumping into rivers and rural mountain towns over salty ass oceans any day; NH is the shiz.
we have the Delaware river with cliffs to jump into the river. we also have some rural sections in south jersey you tend to find lots of horse farms and corn fields and north have lots of cattle still. and if you know where to look you can even find hundreds of miles of backroads to ride/drive and see noone all day.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
we have the Delaware river with cliffs to jump into the river. we also have some rural sections in south jersey you tend to find lots of horse farms and corn fields and north have lots of cattle still. and if you know where to look you can even find hundreds of miles of backroads to ride/drive and see noone all day.
Such an abundance, yet not a comma to be found anywhere.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its the garden state after all! More varieties of garden vegetables are grown in South Jersey then anywhere else. Every grocery store east of the Mississippi sells produce grown in New Jersey. If it was grown outside the country odds are it was imported through a New Jersey port.