Quantcast

Whos doing some 24s this year

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Psycle-On and I just did our first Duo this past weekend - I decided to make it a learning experience, and rode the singlespeed. Had an absolute blast!

Have fun with it, RM. :D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Some days I consider myself a well versed cyclist. Then someone comes out with a word like "Duo", and everyone except me seems to know exactly what that means :( :confused: :monkey: :D :dead:

flycykel

Chimp
Dec 5, 2002
Long Island, NY
I'm all set for the 24 Hrs of Allamuchy in Aug.

My hook-up for 24 Hrs of Adrenalin Dalton MA in June just fell thru
(it wasn't even really set at all. . .)

So I'm back to looking for a team - Albany Douglas
and I started posting back and forth in Feb - - but no one else
joined in. . .

Douglas - you still wanna do this?
If so - we need more for a team.
4-person, 5-person, Corporate - anyone?????

PaulE

Chimp
Feb 7, 2003
Sheffield, England
I'm doing solo at the CLIC 24 in May and, assuming my entry is accepted, at another race in June.

Are there any other British Monkeys doing 24 hour races? Seems to be a few other brits on the forum, but not many.

Jebadiah

Chimp
Mar 22, 2002
Dayton, OH
Line up so far for Dayton MTB Racing is Snowshoe (WV),June- 7 Springs(PA),August- Mohician(OH),Sept. would like to have another but the midwest is not the place for a spring race! Also have a few adventure races thrown in for fun!

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Gonna do 24 hr. @ Laguna Seca again on prolly another 5 person co-ed team. I have to replace 2 of last year's riders who've bailed on us. This thing goes off in mid May and does lots of the Sea Otter xc course. Last year was a blast with lots of good energy out there between the riders (no jerks, everyone very cooperative during passes on the single track).

1speed

Chimp
Oct 1, 2001
boulder
what is the course at Granny gear 24 hr Tahoe like?

may do that one but the 24hr Sage and 24hr Winterpark sound fun too.