Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I hate you, please die!

Votes: 25 55.6%

• Total voters

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
I'm taking several days off to relax, ride, etc... and I do not know where I'll end up, so DHG, if there's a knock on the door at 4am, you'll know it's me!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
wow that an aweful high number for i hate you die.. i will miss you a little.. mostly your avatar.. not really you

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
Oh jeez! went to San Diego to hang with an ex for several days. Sorry, no pix...
Sounds like my idea of hell... what did you do to deserve that? Did you ride with the DS folks while down there? Lovebunny will lick your balls.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Ciaran said:
Sounds like my idea of hell... what did you do to deserve that? Did you ride with the DS folks while down there? Lovebunny will lick your balls.
I took my 29er, but didn't even ride. My balls were in the capable hands of an ex girlfriend, I hadn't seen in two years who just got divorced, and needed "a friend"...

;)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stinkyboy said:
I took my 29er, but didn't even ride. My balls were in the capable hands of an ex girlfriend, I hadn't seen in two years who just got divorced, and needed "a friend"...

;)
Ahhhh... not so much of an obsessive psycho as much of a boo-tay call. :thumb: Well, too bad no riding but it sounds like you got in some exercise anyway.

Good call on the junk... My GF went nuts (no pun intended) when she saw my freshly shorn junk. :thumb:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Ciaran said:
Ahhhh... not so much of an obsessive psycho as much of a boo-tay call. :thumb: Well, too bad no riding but it sounds like you got in some exercise anyway.

Good call on the junk... My GF went nuts (no pun intended) when she saw my freshly shorn junk. :thumb:
godammit mike! ive told you to warn me when you make these posts :dead: :nuts: