Quantcast

Who's jamming communications?

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Assuming this is real and not some crackpot posting stuff on the net, I would venture a guess it could be terrorist aggravating an already tenious situation.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
LOL what a fruitcake...

Although my wife could send text messages... but not picture/video. Damn the MAN!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
N8 said:
Don yout tin foil hat and hide from the Black Choppers...

:p
Do not mock the awsome power of the tinfoil hat! I bet you get flu shots too. Don't you know that the gov't tracks people with flu shots. They inject nanobots into you with the flu shot.

Don't come bangin on my door asking for tin foil when they come for you. You're on your own. (Well, unless you're making martinis)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Appears to be true. Mystery solved. Strange though as the sun is currently at the bottom of an 11 year cycle of activity. It's a real freak storm. (I have a local solar observatory which I've visited a few times recently.)

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Changleen said:
Appears to be true. Mystery solved. Strange though as the sun is currently at the bottom of an 11 year cycle of activity. It's a real freak storm. (I have a local solar observatory which I've visited a few times recently.)
The whole idea of solar flares kinda freaks me out.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
DRB said:
The whole idea of solar flares kinda freaks me out.
See if there is a solar observatory in your area and go and watch the sun for a bit. It's pretty frickin awesome if you see a flare in progress. I've been lucky enough to see a couple. They can be fast or slow - some last minutes, some last days.