Quantcast

Whos ready! Im Ready!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
did the steelers win that game w/ his 100 yard contribution? if the answer to that is "no", which i'm pretty sure it still is, revisit post #8 in this thread and tell why the Jags would be so lucky?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
No because they couldnt stop the run but they did this game.

All IM GOING TO SAY IS STEELERS IN SUPERBOWL NEXT YEAR
I'm willing to bet you that, how about if they don't make the super bowl next year you'll have that fat chick with Roethlisberger on her ass as your avatar indefinitely. If they do, you'll be allowed to choose ANY custom title you want. Wanna bet?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I'm willing to bet you that, how about if they don't make the super bowl next year you'll have that fat chick with Roethlisberger on her ass as your avatar indefinitely. If they do, you'll be allowed to choose ANY custom title you want. Wanna bet?
I approve of this bet. :clapping:

siege

Monkey
Sep 30, 2006
kapolei, Hi
trev...why aren't you out riding laie with us instead of posting in this stupid forum. it was up in the shoutbox on dhhawaii. check the post for jason's 360 drop. this is why you didn't place at the race last month. your computer gets more use than your bike.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
I did place, 1st in sport they just didnt want to call my name at the race look at the results. Plus no one called me, and i never looked on the site. So i didnt know who are you?

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Indefinitely? as in forever. How about if they dont make it i'll keep it until the start of the 09 season.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am ready now.

I missed last nights, but me, beer, and my very unenthusiastic girlfriend will be watching it later tonight at 8.

AMERICAN GLADIATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Ok after refreshing my memory with loco-gringos, im gonna have to pass on this.
Man up and do it. I'll have to put you on my ignore list if you loose though. I'm on the verge of throwing loco on there.

loco, you can change your damn avatar now. Please?