Quantcast

Whos riding tonight

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Jim Mac said:
Did a bunch of stone laying for drainage before the "noth shore" bridge, built back up 2 drops and made a set of rollable double jumps, about 3 feet high with a 6 foot gap but it's pretty safe, no big lips and it has a semi long smooth lander.
I gotta get down there. :dancing:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
McGRP01 said:
It's a great techy 4 mile loop, just drop your seat for the last downhill where you hit 2 small rock droppoffs, 2 manmade dropoffs (with a lip or 2), then you have your choice of my new rollable double or hitting 2 good sized gap jumps (or a go around), then you hit the NS bridge that ACTUALLy is used to go over a stream. Make a date with me and Doug!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Jim Mac said:
It's a great techy 4 mile loop, just drop your seat for the last downhill where you hit 2 small rock droppoffs, 2 manmade dropoffs (with a lip or 2), then you have your choice of my new rollable double or hitting 2 good sized gap jumps (or a go around), then you hit the NS bridge that ACTUALLy is used to go over a stream. Make a date with me and Doug!
McGRP01 said:

Tigg, get your lazy butt down this way!!

do the loop forward, grab some more water/gatorade..and then we'll do it backward....my crib is only 10 minutes away, burgers after

Nat

Chimp
Apr 16, 2006
Bend, OR
Heidi said:
I will be. Yesterday I did Webcyclery's version of the Paris-Roubeaux and had a blast even though we got rained and hailed on. Today it's sunny and warm so I'll be out there again.
Were you one of the two in the Hammer Nutrition jerseys? I was on that ride too. Do we know each other or have we met?