Quantcast

Who's Still Around?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
I haven't been on here in a while. How's everyone doing? Who's still around the monkey?

I've been busy with work, crashing at the parents place until January then moving out to an apartment in Issaquah. Trying to get in a routine so I can get back on the bike more often. I'm hoping to maybe hit up a race this summer if there are any.

Just thought I'd check in and see how the northwest folks are all doing.

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
I'm still here too - - to pipe up occasionally. Sorry I had to miss the Broken Spoke. I really DID intend on making it despite no DH, but life got in the way.

Cheers! Welcome back.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Im not going anywhere.... just like my hi school counselor said.....
That's not true! K2 is moving your desk off the island art they?? MAybe they will move you to Vermont!
MMMMMMMMMM! Snow and maple suuuuurrrruuuuppppp!:bonk:

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Awesome! Glad to see some of the usual suspects still on here. Minor- no worries man, with graduation, the new career, etc I didn't have any involvement with the "festival" that occured this year. In the spring we made the no-go decision for a few reasons (DH Course, time commitment and financial) although the Atura folks did still hold a mini festival with a community cruiser ride and some other stuff.

I've got to fix the brake on my HT (it's either got a huge bubble or clear out of fluid!) but other than that the bikes are just a quick tune up away from riding. I took the road bike out for a spin the other day and just about killed myself on the slick pavement. So I think the fat tires are calling my name!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Hey man we are still up for urban night rides. One of these fridays we are gonna hit the UW. You're welcome to show up. Or there is this group that are really into pain (mine) that rides xc on Sundays.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Hey man we are still up for urban night rides. One of these fridays we are gonna hit the UW. You're welcome to show up. Or there is this group that are really into pain (mine) that rides xc on Sundays.
Oh yea Matt, Lumbi has been riding XC on Sundays since last spring. Something about being better shape to chase customers and spoiled racer types out of the shop better. :bonk: