who's the skankier celeb?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
courtney hole:

or paris hilton:

and it's kinda sad to think they are "celebs". that tenuous thread to fame was formed by either who they married or their daddy was.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Jesus Christ paris looks gross in that pic, anyone else think her head is too wide and her eyes look screwed up? If she wasnt so rich she would porbably be downright fugly. Anyway if we're talking pure nastyness its gotta go to courtney. If we talking about how much their lives hurt my soul, it's Paris. I may be a terrible person, but if I heard later today that Paris Hilton died in a car crash I would probably laugh. Courtney's husband blew his brains out with a shotgun, I feel for her.
Anyone see the Paris Hilton south park? genious.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
you do have to admit, Courtney has gotten a lot more negative press mostly because she has been around longer.

Give Paris about 3 years and see where she is.
I read that Paris doesn't even have a high school diploma.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
TheInedibleHulk said:
YES! That was HYSTERICAL when the dog shot himself! HAHAHA! The cartoon of her was eerily accurate...with the f'd up eye!

I think she is the skankiest...Courtney Love is skanky, yes...but there are plenty of other rock stars/celebs that are skankier...take Jack Black for instance...I can smell that guy through the freakin tv or magazine...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
MudGrrl said:
you do have to admit, Courtney has gotten a lot more negative press mostly because she has been around longer.

Give Paris about 3 years and see where she is.
I read that Paris doesn't even have a high school diploma.
why would she need one when she is the heiress to the Hilton fortune? She'll certainly never need a job...her only job is to make sure she makes a complete ass of herself and embarasses her family...she's been VERY successful at that! :D

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Oh man, I think I might have contracted a myriad of STD's just by looking at those pictures...where's the lysol?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
yeah, Paris looks like poo in that pic. she won't be in the spotlight in 3yrs.

i really don't like Courtney. maybe that's because i can't stand Nirvana or Cobain...didn't she sign a deal to be a Versace model, or some other big name designer?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
YES! That was HYSTERICAL when the dog shot himself! HAHAHA! The cartoon of her was eerily accurate...with the f'd up eye!

I think she is the skankiest...Courtney Love is skanky, yes...but there are plenty of other rock stars/celebs that are skankier...take Jack Black for instance...I can smell that guy through the freakin tv or magazine...
Mr. Biggles :D That was just so wrong........I loved it!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Paris is an idiot, she's not a celeb in my book. Courtney is a dirty skank, but at least he has talent, and used that talent to become the skank she is today. Paris is the skank of a wealthy man.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Brian HCM#1 said:
Paris is an idiot, she's not a celeb in my book. Courtney is a dirty skank, but at least he has talent, and used that talent to become the skank she is today. Paris is the skank of a wealthy man.
her talent "to become the skank she is today" consisted of the ability to blow kurt.

surely you can't think she can play, sing, or write a song at an even a sub-mediocre level?

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
TheInedibleHulk said:
Courtney's husband blew his brains out with a shotgun, I feel for her.
If I was married to her i'd probably do the same.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
narlus said:
her talent "to become the skank she is today" consisted of the ability to blow kurt.

surely you can't think she can play, sing, or write a song at an even a sub-mediocre level?
:stupid:

Yeah, Courtney has to be the skankiest skank that ever...um...skanked

I wish everyone in the media would just ignore her. She is an ugly no-talent hack who doesn't even deserve her own 15 minutes.

HedgeHog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Atlanta GA
TheInedibleHulk said:
Jesus Christ paris looks gross in that pic, anyone else think her head is too wide and her eyes look screwed up?

Hmmm.... She does seem to be suffering from a bad case of Barbie head.

:D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i wouldnt get it on with either one with stoshs penis and skaredshtles pushing. they both make me wanna vomit violently and wash my genitals over and over again with antibacterial soap and boileng water.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)