Quantcast

$(*&#$(*& Why am I up at 5am on Sunday GMT&(#*$&*

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Ten years from now...

The majority of the population in formerly first world countries spend their days "jacked" into the internet using cheap VR rigs, eating low quality food delivered by drones and masturbating to cat girls.

nCOV continues to evolve and reduce the human population. 3.2 billion have died. The environment begins to recover.

After a brief ray of light from 2020 to 2024, the US plunges into full on fascism primarily due to its destroyed economy.

Web forums are used only by bots to influence search rankings. Former members now masturbate to cat girls all day.

The cryptocurrency "FunFair" has become the most popular global currency.

Recipes for human meat begin to pop up on the web.

Ten years from now...

The majority of the population in formerly first world countries spend their days "jacked" into the internet using cheap VR rigs, eating low quality food delivered by drones and masturbating to cat girls.

nCOV continues to evolve and reduce the human population. 3.2 billion have died. The environment begins to recover.

After a brief ray of light from 2020 to 2024, the US plunges into full on fascism primarily due to its destroyed economy.

Web forums are used only by bots to influence search rankings. Former members now masturbate to cat girls all day.

I think
- The new flu will have run its course
- Large scale fascism will devolve to it's smaller scale equivalent, tribalism; tribes will, of course be warring with each other
- Internet will, at some point go out long enough to destroy global economy
- Rising sea levels (probably not in ten years) and resultant forced migration and associated conflict will reduce population a whole lot
- All of our nuclear crap will rust/decay/whatever, creating all sorts of radioactive hell holes that make Chernobyl and Fukushima look like minor jokes
- etc.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ten years from now...

You two writing a book?

Just getting up and my shoulder hurts like hell. Errands to be done today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Good thing my health insurance cards came in the mail, methinks I very much need to go to the doctor. Shit ain't right, and it's starting to concern me.

Provided I'm not dying, I took the new car out for a spin. I can get around, but am definitely going to need more practice. You never realize how many little hills there are out there until you are learning stick.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Provided I'm not dying, I took the new car out for a spin. I can get around, but am definitely going to need more practice. You never realize how many little hills there are out there until you are learning stick.
Stop start traffic on a slope or busy intersections will be fun for a while :D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Wife went skiing today with the girls. I did not ski because I had a big Boston Marathon training run I could not skip (18 miles at race effort). Anyway, wife took my car so I am stuck driving her BMW today. :happydance: It sure does motor!

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey is having a small panic attack about sarsbola. Her rich friends in Bay Area are going full prepper emptying the shelves of Whole Foods in fear of a region wide quarantine.

Her other super rich friends in SoCal are pulling their kids from school. A couple of Chinese kids in Newport Coast were put into school on Friday, not telling anyone that they were fleeing China. Newport Coast is a bunch of super rich people, so they are apparently above vaccinating their kids...

In other news, of our friends from college and single times after college, were the "poor" ones.

She also still wants a Peleton/Echelon...

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Is there a Movie on this Flight? Have another feel-good ride logged, except right when 'seat of the pants' data came in (73miles in apparently today) and gave the all-clear for something near 100miles - tire ripped. :rant:
Plenty of friendly people along the walk home though - only 3 miles. Honestly lost count how many wanted to go out of their way for me. :clapping:

Pick up trash as I walked the road home - my own version of 'Green Up' day. :wave:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Boarded DEN-OGG. Now at SFO due to a light not going green upon landing gear retraction. Hmph

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this afternoon. Isht was frozen and firm and really nice to ride. Now working on another pizza, this time preparing the dough from scratch. Ate small piece of a Scotch bonnet when cutting it up and now my head is randomly leaking fire from its orifices.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had girls all day; thankfully they were okay. Got Wifey her Hestra's, so hopefully less complaining about cold hands when skiing - there is nothing more that I can do beyond lighting her hands on fire...

She doesn't want to plan far enough into next year to confirm a condo, so that super cheap on I had found is passing us by. Meh.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Spent the morning getting the forks on JBP's old bike in order. Ghetto-fabbed some spacers I needed for the new dampers out of old shock bushings. Then decided they were too thick and I couldn't sand them down, so ordered what I needed from the UK for a surprisingly small amount.

Rode bicycle with kiddo followed by cornish pasties for lunch, then a rip on the Royal Enfield which went long, not because something broke, but because for the first time nothing did. Shorter (stock length) rear shocks make the handling less razor-sharp (hah) around town but mostly eliminate the vicious speed wobble that tried to kill me a few times.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Had girls all day; thankfully they were okay. Got Wifey her Hestra's, so hopefully less complaining about cold hands when skiing - there is nothing more that I can do beyond lighting her hands on fire...

She doesn't want to plan far enough into next year to confirm a condo, so that super cheap on I had found is passing us by. Meh.
Heated gloves?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
This is the only store I know of that sells Japanese sweet potatoes. Why are these things so good? I drive 15 minutes out of my way just to buy these friggin potatoes. I've got two in the oven right now!
Have you ever had ube ice cream?