Quantcast

Why did I just have to explain what a hyphen is to a department manager...

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
One of the ladies who works for me once asked me to explain global warming to her. I kid you not.

:dead:
Had she been dehyphenated???

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I was at the Subaru dealer the other day and overheard another customer asking a sales guy if the WRX is made of aluminum or metal. I wish I could have sold to him...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Echo said:
If you rub the tilde right, they always comma.
Everything was going great, I was playing with her ampersand, about to go for the semicolon, and her parenthesis walked in...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Secret Squirrel said:
Page Up, Page Down, Home, Home, Home, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Insert, End, Pause/Break,

Print Screen.

Aghhhh! NUM LOCK!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Funniest thread EVAR!
Thanks guys, the GIS dept is wondering why I'm crying and laughing at the same time!

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
I hope you took the time to explain to her it's caused by loco's frequent bowel movements.
If only you knew man. I had some pretty good Italian grub tonight, but I am like a sprayer now. I think it is the spinach that was in it.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Tenchiro:
Why did I just have to explain what a hyphen is to a department manager...
...you have stumbled on to one of the most well known principles of business they don't teach you in college:

The Peter Principle -n (def.): the unavoidable fact that whether in business or government, people will eventually rise to their level of incompetence.