Quantcast

Why did the Local Law enforcement Visit Monkey fest ?

What caused the Constable to Show up ?

• Total voters

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm a little sad I abstained from coming based on having to behave myself. If I knew it was that kind of party, I would have come.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you all got splat a cop stripper as a belated 50th bday present?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
That looks like a good man, on man, on man, dick in the bacon grease sort of a good time.
Like my hero Vanilla Ice said once "A hole is a hole..." Or as I am fond of saying "any port in a storm."

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Did you take the saddle off and lube the post up with bacon grease as sort of a drunken russian ass roulette?
Otherwise, not impressed.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
That looks like a good man, on man, on man, dick in the bacon grease sort of a good time.
Like my hero Vanilla Ice said once "A hole is a hole..." Or as I am fond of saying "any port in a storm."
Did you take the saddle off and lube the post up with bacon grease as sort of a drunken russian ass roulette?
Otherwise, not impressed.
Figures.

IT's really not as exciting as this thread would lead you to believe.

Basically he said that the house sits on 25 feet of land and that we were all parked (illegally) on state property. He said if it were "up to him he would have us all towed but because the first selectman said to let [them] stay the night he would."

The whole thing was just odd. This house, which sleeps 20 comfortably has no parking? And he had no suggestions as to where to park. Letter is already in draft waiting for final approval before mailing.

IT's really not as exciting as this thread would lead you to believe.

Basically he said that the house sits on 25 feet of land and that we were all parked (illegally) on state property. He said if it were "up to him he would have us all towed but because the first selectman said to let [them] stay the night he would."

The whole thing was just odd. This house, which sleeps 20 comfortably has no parking? And he had no suggestions as to where to park. Letter is already in draft waiting for final approval before mailing.
I think the ruckus we raised the prior night annoyed neighbors, which engendered his visit.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Actually, there was an article I read yesterday, there have been MANY complaints of parking violations, particularly from the local businesses, and the issue has come up at recent town meetings. He may not have had any other reason to stop by other than the fact that we were all parked on the town field.