Quantcast

Why did the Suburu spark plug thread get closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
It looked very interesting towards the end, and I wanted to add my two cents, considering I am staying with a car mechanic who lives in the land of Suburus, Portland OR...

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i want the ability to close threads when i get tired of them. wouldn't that be about the time someone would come in and say, "suck it up, princess, it's an internet forum"?

J

JRB

I kind of think it's funny that every got bitchy because some people turns rotors and some don't. I personally do it every other time, if I can get away with it. I haven't rear ended anyone, but I learned that I am irresponsible because I didn't turn them. I will tell you that I used way better pads than they do at the dealership, and I check them periodically. Oh yeah - this was about why it was closed. It was closed because it didn't go the way they wanted it to. Apparently it was for us to feel sorry for someone having to pay out of the ass to have spark plugs changed.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Transcend said:
Cute how brian posted in it 12 hours AFTER it was closed though, just to get the last word. :rolleyes:
Check a few other locked threads, he loves to do that.

Little childish, IMO. Maybe more than a little. If you need to continue a discussion, have a discussion, not an infantile snipe after the thread has been locked and no further posts can be made.

Or send a freakin' PM.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
binary visions said:
Check a few other locked threads, he loves to do that.

Little childish, IMO. Maybe more than a little. If you need to continue a discussion, have a discussion, not an infantile snipe after the thread has been locked and no further posts can be made.

Or send a freakin' PM.
For a matter of fact I never pay attention to locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.