Quantcast

why didn't douglas or mancilG think of this first?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I forsee the site getting 2,000,000 hits. Menage takes place. Ends up being akward. Dude realizes he is totally in love with the GF and proposes. She ends up thinking he is a dick for going through with the menage and she dumps him.

Or.

She realizes she digs chicks and dumps him for a chick with a femullet and lives in a trailer.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Westy said:
I forsee the site getting 2,000,000 hits. Menage takes place. Ends up being akward. Dude realizes he is totally in love with the GF and proposes. She ends up thinking he is a dick for going through with the menage and she dumps him.

Or.

She realizes she digs chicks and dumps him for a chick with a femullet and lives in a trailer.

as long as he gets the 3some. I'm going to post it on myspace and blogger.

It's my mission to help the guy join the orgy club

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Westy said:

Or.

:stupid: It will, in all likelihood, ruin the good thing he has or would have going with this young lady.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If he hasn't yet, he should start an ebay auction for nothing but creating traffic. It would cost him like $.70 and he could get a ton from that alone.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
damn.......he's had 400,000 hits on that site since I first posted in this thread. He's going to hit 2M today sometime.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
moff_quigley said:
:stupid: It will, in all likelihood, ruin the good thing he has or would have going with this young lady.
Who cares? Just as long as he gets the three way he'll live.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Sherpa said:
Who cares? Just as long as he gets the three way he'll live.
If she owns up to her side of the bet he'll get his threesome and the relationship will be over, IMHO. Since he had to make a bet with her just to get it it on the table I think it is safe to say it is something that the GF doesn't want to do. Who knows maybe she's a closet freak and she just doesn't know it yet.

You are absolutely right. He'll live and life goes on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Q: Why didn't MancilG or Douglas think of this first?
A: They'd have to get one chick to sleep with them in the first place.

I guess that is why I haven't thought of it too.:dead:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jeremy R said:
2 chicks, a midget, a mermaid, and a video camera.
Everyone knows midgets and mermaids aren't real. 3,000,000 hits should get him a menage with a lawn mower engine, a barrel of pickles and a daguerreotype.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Westy said:
Everyone knows midgets and mermaids aren't real. 3,000,000 hits should get him a menage with a lawn mower engine, a barrel of pickles and a daguerreotype.
That's 4 mil. 3 mil gets ya a donkey, a bowling ball and a barrel of KY jelly.