Quantcast

Why do Americans walk with swagger??

nydave

Chimp
May 8, 2003
Orange Co. NY
Because we have to wear heavy boots and walk around in other people's bull ****...and try to keep everyone from killing each other and us too...not in that order necessarily. I know alot of people from other nations who have the same problem...and they know who I'm talkin' about.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Originally posted by nydave
Because we have to wear heavy boots and walk around in other people's bull ****...and try to keep everyone from killing each other and us too...not in that order necessarily. I know alot of people from other nations who have the same problem...and they know who I'm talkin' about.
You're trolling, right?

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
funny... i was gonna blame MTV

but when a country self appoints themselves the RULER OF THE WORLD, then i guess this is par for the course...

parts

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
big boots to hide small feet?

oh, and everyone is ALWAYS trying to kill an AMERICAN.

please.... now you're placating your own EGO. really, what are you afraid of? gimme a friggin break....

the rest of the world wears boots that fit properly... cuz they ain't no need to live outside they means.

ZOINK! slein has spoken.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
Yea, I was trolling, lol. this rm is going to take a nice ride on this beautiful day.
don t take this the wrong way nydave, but people like you are the reason planes run into buildings...

parts

sure, i m being a bit of a prick, but if you stir shiat with comments like above then comments such as mine are justified... oh yeah, my comment is tongue in cheek :monkey: