Quantcast

why do people hide being online??

J

JRB

I feel like I have the right to know. On Mojo, the paying members see even the hidden users. I like that.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
I feel like I have the right to know. On Mojo, the paying members see even the hidden users. I like that.
Christ, another one of these whiny bitches complaining about their "rights".

:stosh:

Go hug a tree, hippy!

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
What I wanna know is why you still have a santa hat on your avatar...that's gay.
That scarf ain't exactly springy on that damned monkey. :think:

J

JRB

Echo said:
Oh yeah, that reminds me, I've been meaning to change my online status to hidden.
I don't care to know when you are on any way. :thumb:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well let's see...it's been snowing in Tahoe...a few of the resorts are open until May 30, and I'm going up next weekend to board (and to see George Clinton and P Funk...so...the scarf and the snowboard on the monkey are absolutely in order...
I was talking about the colors dumb ass.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
VA2SLOride said:
......could you use that debuncher to get me my drink?
Ahem. No offense, but some of us browse the :monkey: at work and don't need nearly-naked asses popping up on the screen.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
That's not a nearly-naked ass...I'd say that is a naked ass for sure...
Well, there is a champagne glass thong..
DOH! - removed.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
That's not a nearly-naked ass...I'd say that is a naked ass for sure...
If you say so. I couldn't look very closely, and I'm consciously trying to keep it from showing on the screen again... The coworkers don't notice text, or even bikes sometimes, being non-work-related, but I'm not sure how effectively I could explain away a woman's naked ass...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
VA2SLOride said:
<sniff sniff> The bastion of morality (oops....I mean oppressive dillhole) has spoken.
If they allowed the nakedness, every post and avatar would look like Hustler Beaver Hunt from the flood of pinkbike kids coming on here and posting pics of their sisters.

So yeah, it's a good rule.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
What a resourceful ass...it shows that asses have many uses...
Like drink holders or say, government workers.

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I wasn't objecting to the rule (which was meant to be broken anyway). Just thought it might be funny for a bit....and, it retrospect, it was a hell of an opportunity to use the debuncher, judging by the responses. ;-)

J

JRB

H8R said:
BWAAHHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAA...ha...ha?....

I don't get it.
Nor do I, but his sucking up to Lisa has surely helped him in the future. :think: