Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i thought he was very rough on you.. espp since he has like 17 posts

i kinda told him off in the "am i too negative" thread

J

JRB

chicodude01 said:
If you're going to be pussy about it, just leave.

:oink:
I can't take you seriously if you have a mack quote. Please change it and then ask DRB to leave. :thumb:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i have no idea what anybody is talking about anymore, but i do know that within my ignorance, it's slightly more entertaining to read whilst eating popcorn.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
laura said:
who is sea bass
Sea bass was a kid who I went to high school with. He was not all there mentally, and was under the school mascot outfit for some of the years he was there. He currently works bagging groceries in the Market Basket in my hometown. How DRB knows him I have no idea...

seabass

Chimp
Aug 30, 2002
knoxville, tn
Polandspring88 said:
Sea bass was a kid who I went to high school with. He was not all there mentally, and was under the school mascot outfit for some of the years he was there. He currently works bagging groceries in the Market Basket in my hometown. How DRB knows him I have no idea...
Seabass is just a normal guy who likes to ride both mountain and road bikes. He also likes break dancing, animal husbandry, competetive feltching, moon pies, macrame, scrapbooking, Ladies Home Journal, Mork and Mindy, Lawrence Welk, Balki from Perfect Strangers, shuffleboard and Star Trek conventions.

J

JRB

seabass said:
Seabass is just a normal guy who likes to ride both mountain and road bikes. He also likes break dancing, animal husbandry, competetive feltching, moon pies, macrame, scrapbooking, Ladies Home Journal, Mork and Mindy, Lawrence Welk, Balki from Perfect Strangers, shuffleboard and Star Trek conventions.
hahahaha - we should set seabass up with Stoney. ahahahahaha

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
seabass said:
I like this guy....Mork and Mindy is awesome!

DRB on the other hand, ain't done sh*t for me :confused: why not man?

The Ito

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
seabass said:
Seabass is just a normal guy who likes... competetive feltching...
lux said:
See, that's just nasty right there. Nasty.
Thanks for the heads up. OK, so I was going to google this to find out what it is, but I think I'll just go around in ignorance now. My mind has too many unpleasant things in it already.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
sunny said:
Thanks for the heads up. OK, so I was going to google this to find out what it is, but I think I'll just go around in ignorance now. My mind has too many unpleasant things in it already.
Nah, go ahead and Google it. It's very nasty, but apparently a lot of men like it. I was shocked to find that it has become competetive.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
you sure know a lot about that subject... kinda disturbing that you do.

I thought he made a typo and was saying he made arrows (archery)... now I'm going to have nightmares.