Quantcast

Why does this b!tch get off so easily?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus

Former middle school teacher Debra Lafave looks at a reporter as her attorney John Fitzgibbons prepares to answer a question after Lafave pleaded guilty Tuesday morning Nov. 22, 2005, to two counts of lewd and lascivious battery. Lafave, 25, whose sexual liaisons with a 14-year-old middle school student made tabloid headlines avoided prison as part of a plea agreement.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
The boy told investigators the two had sex in a classroom at the Greco school, located in Temple Terrace near Tampa, in her Riverview town house and once in a vehicle while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around Marion County.
I love how they keep calling the kid a victim.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Of course, if a male 25 year old teacher did the same things to a willing 14 year old female student, we'd be getting out the rope.

Funny how that works, eh?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Silver said:
Of course, if a male 25 year old teacher did the same things to a willing 14 year old female student, we'd be getting out the rope.

Rope? More like machete.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Silver said:

Definately a double standard.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Westy said:
Definately a double standard.
To be honest, it kind of bothers me that a women so hot could be sick like this. It seems like most hot women have some sort of "issue" that comes along with them...

foesjunky

Monkey
Mar 1, 2005
In the 909
She got off so easy because the victim is high fiveing his buddies because he was nailing his hot teacher!!! Sex is more mental for females even more so a 14 year old female. A 14 year old boy will hump anything in sight!!! I'm wondering, did he get extra credit in the sex ed class

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
What- did he have a big cock or something ?
I don't get it. She is hot looking but mentally screwed up somewhat..
oh, let me guess-she's like a 250# fatty below the head...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
bigdrop05 said:
What- did he have a big cock or something ?
I don't get it. She is hot looking but mentally screwed up somewhat..
oh, let me guess-she's like a 250# fatty below the head...
Maybe she's a man...:eek:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
amydalayna said:
it just seems odd that should would be interested in a 14 yr old... no one her age around?
That's what I was thinking....she must be pretty messed up, because I doubt she'd have much trouble picking up someone her age.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
LordOpie said:
Sex with a hot teacher is okay... unless you're home-schooled.
Wow...if I had a signature line, I'd be asking you for permission to quote that.

That's the comment of the month for me. Well done, man, well done.

MD

aggrorider

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
I'd do that so called b*tch. I bet she got off easy because she banged a 14 year old that wasn't good (you know what I mean)

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Damn True said:
Agreed. Though I think I posted a thread with the very same theme as your post and was raked over the coals for it.......

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126659&highlight=teacher
No, what's funny is that you weren't "raked over the coals" for it. What's funny is that you started a topic, there was some discussion, and when you were disagreed with, you felt like a victim (hence the "raked over the coals" claim - you're such a martyr) :rolleyes:.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
The plea deal in Hillsborough County was supposed to cover charges in Marion County, where she's accused of having sex with the boy in a SUV while his cousin drove.

why do i get the feeling the 14 yr old wasnt the only one that got some. i thinking he drove something else too...