Quantcast

Why doesn't the wife ever answer her cell phone?

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
I Are Baboon said:
Geez, if I was 15 minutes late, MBC woud be ringing my cell phone. That's not a bad thing becuase I know if that ever happened to me, she'd be calling.
And usually she's like that, especially since I was hit by a car about three months ago, but yesterday..... :think:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Reactor said:
She cleaned the house while I spent 3 hours walking 5 miles home in the 100 degree heat. :rolleyes:

She does a really good job with our daughter, has a big heart, and tolerates my biking addiction.

i'd rather walk 5 miles in the 100 degree heat than clean the house and babysit.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
dh girlie said:
Nah...it's not interesting enough to read...I'm tired and hung over...I went to see mix a lot last night and got like one hour of sleep...I feel like a zombie...I think my eyes are bleeding.
THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICTURES.

Did you end up on stage?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dh girlie said:
Nah...it's not interesting enough to read...I'm tired and hung over...I went to see mix a lot last night and got like one hour of sleep...I feel like a zombie...I think my eyes are bleeding.
I second the pictures thing. Especially if you got frisky and put em against the glass like he told you to.