Quantcast

Why doing & selling drugs ain't good fer ye

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
It wasn't that exciting. The bicep in his right arm got severely infected and loaded with pus and blood, and he decided to try stabbing at it with a syringe & needle to drain it :dead:

Ended up in surgery. Pretty nasty though. I can't imagine what would would possibly draw someone to doing that to their body.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
binary visions said:
It wasn't that exciting. The bicep in his right arm got severely infected and loaded with pus and blood, and he decided to try stabbing at it with a syringe & needle to drain it :dead:

Ended up in surgery. Pretty nasty though. I can't imagine what would would possibly draw someone to doing that to their body.
thats the part I got to, then I had to shut it off. I finished it after breakfast anyways. He looks disgusting. I would mase him if he came near me.

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
The Discovery channel did a documentary on steroids and they interviewed that guy. When asked why he would do that to his body he said that he suffered from "Little Man" syndrome. The dude is only 5'5"...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
llkoolkeg said:
Perhaps he should inject the 'roids directly into his member's top vein, or given its similarly underdeveloped state, his brain. :rolleyes:
I would be suprised if either body part gets enough use to make it worthy of his attention in the first place.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
holy crap.

that's grotesque.

i wonder if he uses a presta or shrader valve to inflate those things ?