Quantcast

why don't people push in their chairs when they leave?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
this girl just left the computer lab, and decided to leave her chain in the middle of the isle. the girl who sits next to me in the class i'm about to go to, leaves her chair out, too, so i have to push it in to get out.

what's the deal, girls?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
the Inbred said:
this girl just left the computer lab, and decided to leave her chain in the middle of the isle. the girl who sits next to me in the class i'm about to go to, leaves her chair out, too, so i have to push it in to get out.

what's the deal, girls?

Hey Mister! I ALWAYS push my chair in when I leave. Don't blame all girl for two bad apples :mad:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
the Inbred said:

what's the deal, girls?

Some people just have bad manners, has nothing to do with being male or female.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I didn't want to be the one to tell you this, but you give off that "I'm a sexual predator" vibe... They're pushing their chairs into the aisle so that when you finally give into your dark urges and attempt to chase them down, you've got something to trip over while they get away.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
the Inbred said:

what's the deal, girls?
I've noticed that a lot of my roommates that don't push their chairs in at the dinner table don't close that there screen door when coming in to the house and always forget to lock the door if they're the last one to hit the sack. I can't really figure it out either...maybe they've always had someone to clean up after them? I'll chaulk it up to their brain capacity being maxed out and can't carry out the task at hand.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my roomate doesn't do ****. or lock the doors. i just came home to an empty apartment and unlocked doors. $5k worth of bike stuff just sitting out (not to mention computers, golf clubs, clothes, etc). bear in mind, just down the road, a man entered a lady's house, abducted her daughter, and left, through an unlocked door, without the lady knowing.

roomate can't seem to pay bills, either. or wash her dishes. or clean. or hear.

i feel like letting her cat out, just for **** and giggles.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
the Inbred said:
my roomate doesn't do ****. or lock the doors. i just came home to an empty apartment and unlocked doors. $5k worth of bike stuff just sitting out (not to mention computers, golf clubs, clothes, etc). bear in mind, just down the road, a man entered a lady's house, abducted her daughter, and left, through an unlocked door, without the lady knowing.

roomate can't seem to pay bills, either. or wash her dishes. or clean. or hear.

i feel like letting her cat out, just for **** and giggles.
Do it, let the little bastid roam the streets. I let my girlfriend use my car for the day, when I got back to her house she left the keys inside of it, unlocked. Her car was sitting next to mine, also with the doors unlocked and keys inside. I went and parked her car down the block before i went in her house. Boy did she sh1t a brick. She's been locking doors ever since. You gotta do something like this, it'll teach her.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
holy ****. she was taking a nap. who the **** naps till 8:30? everything this girl does annoys the **** out of me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Snap her neck. Just sneak up to her. Grab her chin and the back of her head and twist real hard. She deserves it. If anyone asks you about it afterwards don't mention this post. Let us know how you make out. Post what happens here OK?

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
well, she's cute. she likes to cook, too. for herself.

but like i said, she won't clean up after herself, and is generally rather dirty. not durty, but dirty. and her daily life consists of class, sleep, tv, sleep, shower with radio ****in' loud, tv, sleep. and slamming doors.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
the Inbred said:
well, she's cute. she likes to cook, too. for herself.

but like i said, she won't clean up after herself, and is generally rather dirty. not durty, but dirty. and her daily life consists of class, sleep, tv, sleep, shower with radio ****in' loud, tv, sleep. and slamming doors.
Hahaha....this is why I prefer to live alone. The only mess I have to clean up is my own :)

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
the Inbred said:
holy ****. she was taking a nap. who the **** naps till 8:30? everything this girl does annoys the **** out of me.

Hahahaha. My roommate will routinely take "naps" from 2-10pm. Nothing like seeing a kid walk out of his room at 10pm at night in PJs and hair sticking everywhere. Plus today I asked him to take out the trash, and he asked me where the bags are.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Nate at RIT said:
Hahahaha. My roommate will routinely take "naps" from 2-10pm. Nothing like seeing a kid walk out of his room at 10pm at night in PJs and hair sticking everywhere. Plus today I asked him to take out the trash, and he asked me where the bags are.

RIT? What are you studying? Hear they have an EXCELLENT photography program.

neurostar

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Rochester, NY or Boise, ID
Nate at RIT said:
Studying Mech. Eng.

But I'm dating some involved in the Photo dept. and so was neurostar (he's my roommate), but she was a craaaaazy biatch
yup, psycho.

and even though she was photo... i didn't get any nudies.... what a rip!

edit: because i'm in college and i still can't spell! :dancing: