Quantcast

Why don't we just call this place...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
postallthef*#kingvideolinksyoucanfindmonkey.com???

Jeebus. The world has become one big video link.

edit - and before someone starts posting all of my links, I am aware that I hold many double standards. :busted:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Say what you want but the quality of posts in the lounge have been in a steady decline since the Shaved Junk thread.

I know many don't want to hear it but I think RM peaked with Shaved Junk.

These days it's all you tube links, pinkwhine, NFL, and Loco's feminine side. :disgust1:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
That's it. I am giving out neg rep to any you tube posts.

You tube = :plthumbsdown:

At the very least take time to type out some sort of summary about the stupid video.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

At the very least take time to type out some sort of summary about the stupid video.
I'm almost positive 2-3 new u2b threads were started during the time you took to post.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS

Is it ok if I link it with a real description??? As you know, I am mostly here for you. Since the girl pants phase you had, I have been dolling it up.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Is it ok if I link it with a real description??? As you know, I am mostly here for you. Since the girl pants phase you had, I have been dolling it up.
Oh dang, you brought up the girl pants.

OK... post your you tube links. I'll shut up now, lest anyone else starts posting about my cross dressing exploits.

Yes, I am just kidding. I am not really into cross dressing.