Quantcast

Why don't you have a seat over there?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Rumor has been going around for a while about a co-worker and a couple days worth of no-call no-show a while back. Today while I was over at the CSPD website looking for parking regs I noticed the link for the list of Convicted sex offenders so I took a look. Sure enough, there is Mr. Coworker with a conviction date and a list of offenses including:
Sexual assault on a child-position of trust, Adult Felony.
Its one thing to think a guy is a creepy pederass. Its something else entirely to know. As a father, I'd like to cut this guys balls off and feed them through a turbine at takeoff power. :disgust: How the fvck is anyone supposed to work with a guy like that?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There was an "Employee of the Month" when I worked at Discovery Zone (Like Chuck E Cheese) that an undercover cop who's kid was having a birthday identified off the picture. He somehow got past the background check.

"He was always great with the kids".

Yup, they are everywhere.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Said kids' parents should get an hour in a locked up, windowless room with the guy with any and every instrument they desire.

Disgusting.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Rumour has it that the guy that inspects our fire extinguishers here at work has had similar encounters with the law.
I would post a video involving a fire extinguisher that ties into this thread nicely, but it would most likely get me banned.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Said kids' parents should get an hour in a locked up, windowless room with the guy with any and every instrument they desire.

Disgusting.
I'd be inclined to agree, but as I understand it, the "position of trust" part of the conviction means that the coworker is/was supposed to be responsible for the victims welfare. The part I find completely baffling is far as I know coworker has done no time other than the couple days where he missed work. How the fvck is that justice? Gotta kid who's probably messed in the head for life now and coworker got what, couple days and a bad picture on the CSPD website? :disgust:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I've never heard the term "position-of-trust".....I'm assuming it's different than a legal guardian?

EDIT - from Wiki:

Position of trust is a legal term that is commonly used in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. It refers to a position of authority over another person or within an organization, for example as a supervisor. Crimes committed by a person in a position of trust may be penalized more severely under the law, and those wishing to occupy positions of trust may be subject to special restrictions such as background checks.
I'm assuming POT is likely a camp counselor/big brother type of thing?

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It could be legal guardian, baby sitter, teacher, etc. That is how I understand it anyway.
And foster parent, as well IIRC.

Could have only done a few days for a probation violation. Does it say how long ago the ORIGINAL charge was?

I know here the county runs a website for who is in custody, but if it was a violation of probation, it just lists the original charge.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Update: Turns out a felony conviction gets the attention of TSA and your airport security clearance revoked. Mr. Pederass is no longer allowed inside the fence, which means Mr. Pederass probably needs to find a new job. Good riddance to bad rubbish.