Quantcast

Why everyone needs to send their shock to Push

Gun Show

Chimp
Apr 21, 2004
Southern California
Hi Monkeys,

I never post on this site, but something happened to me this week that compels me to spread the word.

I had Push Industries build me a shock for my Turner DHR and
an air shock for my Rail. The results.....all I can say is, skip a meal
don't buy beers for a month, and do what ever it takes to get your shock done by these guys.

I visited thier shop in Irvine to see what these guys really do to the shock. On the Turner DHR the change was huge. Push changes both valves for compression and rebound. What this does is make rebound and compression completely independent of each other. So you can pedal your ass off and have maximal pedal efficiency and at the same time " Fronj" a 10 foot drop to flat and never touch bottom. Also the holes that all the oil flows through are completely different and allows for maximum shock efficiency. The moving parts inside the shock are all hard coated
so it will never wear down or loose the qualities I just mentioned.
The seals and other custom high end parts are truly the icing on the cake.

My air shock on my Rail is off the chart insane. Seriously, at the BMX track It felt like I was on a hard tail, until I kooked out and 50-50 a double. (Actually it was more like a 80-20) I was lucky to get my front tire over. At 230lbs of twisted steel and sex appeal
the Push air shock felt progressive enough to take the hit anyway and keep me sprinting through my inability to clear the jump.

If anyone ever wants to try out my Rail or DHR, I'm always at Hollywoodsports on Wednesday nights, www.hollywoodsports.com or Big Bear most weekends.

Check us out at www.dhracers.com

Brett

R

Rabie

I dropped off an RC at the shop yesterday afternoon for the Race upgrade. They called me today today to tell me it was done and I could pick it up any time. I won't be able to ride it for another couple weeks, but I can't argue with their turnaround time. Too bad they don't build frames.