Quantcast

Why football sucks!

J

JRB

priceseliger14 said:
<snip>(I don't know how to spell it)....
For the sake of time, YOU don't have to ever use this. We are pretty clear by now. :thumb:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
im too skinny to even be the field goal kicker so my parents never let me play football. i consider that a blessing now.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
gnurider1080 said:
im too skinny to even be the field goal kicker so my parents never let me play football. i consider that a blessing now.
a friend of mine was the same way. he played basketball instead. as a 5'9" sophomore in high school, he was dunking in varsity games. that guy had some serious ups. then, in college, he ****ed up his knee. oops.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
the Inbred said:
a friend of mine was the same way. he played basketball instead. as a 5'9" sophomore in high school, he was dunking in varsity games. that guy had some serious ups. then, in college, he ****ed up his knee. oops.
he must have been able to jump insanely high if he was only 5' 9"! me, im the reason why they made white men cant jump.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
he could soar. and he had always had quick feet, which i guess he needed, or else he would've been pushed all over the court, being so small. awesome soccer player when we were younger, too.

rumor has it that i was his only friend in pre-school. his mom has pictures of us hanging in their house still.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
You know, I thought that you were just being your usual dumbass self, but it looks more and more like you might be onto something. :thumb:
Are you flirting again??? :o:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
parents force you to do it when you hate it, it controls the highschools, it steals all of the money from more important things, it forces people to be crazy lunatics about high school sports, it gives you concussions so you cant bike for 2 weeks, and the list just goes on and on.

yeh thats pretty much why football sucks. i got a friend who plays, and he hates it. the only problem is that his parents are forcing him to do it so he cant stop or else his parents will take his bike away. ohh and dont forget these guys have the worst sportsman ship (excluding a select few, the mountain bikers) of any person i have ever seen, and not to mention it kills brain cells.

sorry i was lazy and didnt read the whole post but i had to get it off my chest. im glad to see there are other anti highschool football.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
gnurider1080 said:
How tall are you? Sh!t, I am 6'3" and weigh around 165. I have long legs so I have a good amount of leverage to the ball. I am not that skinny but most of my muscle is in my legs, not my arms. Haha. My coach put on the roster that I weigh 180. Haha. This is my first year doing it and I can hit about a 45 yarder. Its fun.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
There's your usual dumbass self. :thumb:

Here, i will sum it up for you.

You insult Mt. Bike Racing and you suck for doing it. Hows that in laymans terms? :nopity: