Quantcast

why I hate St. Patrick's Day!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Saw numerous drunk people blasted beyond having a good time last night walking by my house (live a block from one of the biggest bar/dinnig districts in the city). Saw & heard 1 fight between a guy & a girl. Saw numerous people driving waaaaaayyy too trashed to drive. Had one guy walk up on the porch to pet JA (our not so nice to strangers mutt) while I was in the drive way shooting the **** with the neighbor. He then almost got the TN right hook followed by a mean left jab when he started towards the front door "to grab a beer". Luckily his drunk friend got a hold of him before things got ugly. Saw many skanks that probably spread many STDs or caught new ones or got knocked up (i hope those swine are smart enough to get abortions). Heard many small penised dudes reving their Harleys past the redline to reiterate that they indeed have tiny penises.

And this morning the sidewalks & streets were littered with puke & trash from garbage cans being tipped over by more small penised Brahs.

Damn I miss living in the sticks.

Last edited:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Saw numerous drunk people blasted beyond having a good time last night walking by my house (live a block from one of the biggest bar/dinnig districts in the city). Saw & heard 1 fight between a guy & a girl. Saw numerous people driving waaaaaayyy too trashed to drive. Had one guy walk up on the porch to pet JA (our not so nice to strangers mutt) while I was in the drive way shooting the **** with the neighbor. He then almost got the TN right hook followed by a mean left jab when he started towards the front door "to grab a beer". Luckily his drunk friend got a hold of him before things got ugly. Saw many skanks that probably spread many STDs or caught new ones or got knocked up (i hope those swine are smart enough to get abortions). Heard many small penised dudes reving their Harleys past the redline to reiterate that they indeed have tiny penises.

And this morning the sidewalks & streets were littered with puke & trash from garbage cans being tipped over by more small penised Brahs.

Damn I miss living in the sticks.
Indeed...the smell on the bus ride in this morning was a mixture of dirty hippie sex, regurgitated beef, and cheap beer...

For the record, that could've been me any of the past years, but this year, I had one glass of wine and went to bed. I'm lame.