Quantcast

Why I love my girlfriend: A picture post.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ugh. I can probably count on one hand the number of beers I've had that I can't and won't drink.

The Beast is one of them.

I like Keystone much better if I'm drinking uber-cheap beer.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
The BEAST. Apparently a 30 pack is 12 dollars...I even bought it in my party "costume".

It smells worse than cat piss. Wouldn't know the taste...we stashed some Squatters IPA in the cupboard and lived on that. I think we upset some guests.
when you get to cali, go and find some molson xxx. it's 7.3% and up here it goes for $6.09 for a 12-pack.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Yes. :(

It's hard to get blitzed on the stuff...you're pissing yourself before a buzz comes on. Hence the pregaming with Beam. And the Squatters IPA from the state liquor store (6%).
Once you're in town, I'll treat you to a Budweiser tallboy... at $5 for a 3-pack, they're some of the most conveniently packaged tributes to American glory. Plus, we're busy in CA, and don't have time to be opening all kinds of cans. Bigger is better!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Once you're in town, I'll treat you to a Budweiser tallboy... at $5 for a 3-pack, they're some of the most conveniently packaged tributes to American glory. Plus, we're busy in CA, and don't have time to be opening all kinds of cans. Bigger is better!
you guys don't have 6-packs of pbr tallboys for $7? more for your dollar...

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
you guys don't have 6-packs of pbr tallboys for $7? more for your dollar...
No PBR tall boys anywhere.

Ever since the hipsters decided it's cool to be broke, PBR has gone from $9.99 to $18 for a 24 pack. Anyhow, there's no better way to look like a fixed-gear-riding douche satchel than to be wearing flannel and drinking a PBR. And image is all that matters anymore.

Budweiser: America's last stand against hipsters.

7 years of extensive experimentation has yielded the following results: PBR poops are just plain battle. Budweiser poops are easy. Keystone and poop have nothing to do with each other. More poop=less bike riding.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm not gonna lie...PBR is my weapon of choice when I discover my bank account is near 0. Or Steel Reserve. Sadly, they only sell it in $1.25 tallboys when you can find it here.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Ever since the hipsters decided it's cool to be broke, PBR has gone from $9.99 to $18 for a 24 pack. Anyhow, there's no better way to look like a fixed-gear-riding douche satchel than to be wearing flannel and drinking a PBR. And image is all that matters anymore.
california is weird...

here it is just assumed that you are a vermonter when seen drinking pbr while wearing flannel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well the cost of hops and barely has gone up. But since PBR contains neither it is a poor excuse.

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
No PBR tall boys anywhere.

Budweiser: America's last stand against hipsters.
Hipsters have to go and ruin everything. The only thing PBR used to stand for was that you had no money.

My weapon of choice whenever I'm running low on cash?

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
The Cisco expirance we copied this test

he went nuts after a bottle and a half. And by nuts I mean we had to hog tie him with the cord of a vacuum cleaner to prevent him from injuring himself or other people.
I feel ill just reading that article.

However, the Mad Dog 20/20 aint much better. One bottle of that **** had me three sheets to the wind in no time. Thank god there was only one, or things might have gotten out of hand.