Quantcast

Why I wouldn't buy from bibs again

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
he's a cheeky one, i bought a 2001 rm6 off him and the rear rocker is warped and the head tube is ovalized, i for gave the bastard but it still dont make it right.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
let this crap die already for god sake. ya'll just shut up or quit buying used dh bikes for gods sake

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
biggins said:
let this crap die already for god sake. ya'll just shut up or quit buying used dh bikes for gods sake

Serious.......IT'S USED FOR GODS SAKE.

Oh crap, I just bought a used car and I had to replace the water pump, I want my money back

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
chicodude01 said:
Serious.......IT'S USED FOR GODS SAKE.

Oh crap, I just bought a used car and I had to replace the water pump, I want my money back
i know man its crap like this threadt thats gettin old. whiny ass people. its what happens when you buy used dh stuff. they get all kinds of worn out. i thought this thread dies like a year ago anyway.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Corporatefailure said:
he's a cheeky one, i bought a 2001 rm6 off him and the rear rocker is warped and the head tube is ovalized, i for gave the bastard but it still dont make it right.

yeah dUd3! you really need to stop being such a bitch :D Don't you know that if you a buy a used DH bike you should expect the head tube to be ovalized and the rear rocker to be warped. God, people like you are such winers.
:D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Corporatefailure said:
Don't you live in the Seattle area? Didn't you check out the head tube and rear end before you bought it?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
biggins said:
i know man its crap like this threadt thats gettin old. whiny ass people. its what happens when you buy used dh stuff. they get all kinds of worn out. i thought this thread dies like a year ago anyway.
What's up with this?

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102092&page=3&pp=15

biggins said:
well, like, duh! yeah. the bike i have now would handle it if the brakes worked and the shock bushings were destroyed and the head tube wasnt gonna snap off. know anybody that has a dh/fr rig they wanna get rid of and would consider a trade for a super dope turner xce?

biggins said:
im not trying to sell the big bike at all. i would never pawn that beat up pos off on someone. the bike i am willing to get rid of is a full xtr turner xce.
Is this the same POS?

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103496&page=1&pp=15

So is the headtube really going to snap off or was that an exaggeration?

Snacks said:
Don't you live in the Seattle area? Didn't you check out the head tube and rear end before you bought it?

yea, frank saw the bike many times and knew about its condition, he also got me fired from the bike shop cuase i sold him my bike for way less and the shop owner was pissed cuase he didnt want to buy a brand new Kona instead...funny you never told me of any of this till know frank and you live a few blocks away....... :confused: frank, i am confused DHfinn...well..thats a different story.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
call me out all ya want o kidwoo i have never mislead anyone about the condition of that frame.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
biggins said:
call me out all ya want o kidwoo i have never mislead anyone about the condition of that frame.
I'm not trying to "call you out". I've been looking for a jump bike frame and came across your ad in the frames section. I thought I remembered you saying it was in such bad condition that you'd never sell it. I was just wondering if that's the same frame. That's all. I never said you were trying to mislead anyone, that's why I phrased my post as a question. I couldn't tell if you were exaggerating or not. That's also why I asked you here and not in your ad or in a new post. I have no interest in "calling you out". No biggie. I'll delete that last post if you want me to.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sorr4y i got a tude man, some days i should not be on ridemonkey. seriously though, the frame has seen lots of use, as far as the headtube snapping off, i dont really thing so. the biggest drop it has been through is posted on the last page of the southeast photo thread. the bike has one dent in it, on the underside of the seat tube from where the shock was mounted upside down and the spring perch pressed against. again i am sorry for the attitude.

biggins said:
sorr4y i got a tude man, some days i should not be on ridemonkey. seriously though, the frame has seen lots of use, as far as the headtube snapping off, i dont really thing so. the biggest drop it has been through is posted on the last page of the southeast photo thread. the bike has one dent in it, on the underside of the seat tube from where the shock was mounted upside down and the spring perch pressed against. again i am sorry for the attitude.

but for 300 bucks...what does a person expect, you have been honest...from what I have seen....unlike me i guess...this is starting to make me re-think things. The other peopl i have sold my bike too have seen them and were happy. But sorry Dhfinn and corpeatefailuer....:(

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
biggins said:

Don't sweat it. I come off as a dick sometimes without meaning to......the downfall of text only communication I guess. Apologies from me as well. I'm sure your frame's fine, especially if it's got the 1.5 HT.

The only reason I looked in this thread was because I thought it long dead and couldn't imagine what was left to say. I'm going back to spectating, it's quieter. :monkey: ;)

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
dfinn said:
yeah dUd3! you really need to stop being such a bitch :D Don't you know that if you a buy a used DH bike you should expect the head tube to be ovalized and the rear rocker to be warped. God, people like you are such winers.
:D
Dfinn..... Nice try with the sarcasm. when you buy a used bike you should expect to put a little bit more money into it. and seeing how you got that turner for so cheap, you should have known you friggen n00bz0rz...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I'm over it. Apparently people like DownhillDunky still feel the need to repeat things that have already been said and beaten to death.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dfinn said:
I'm over it. Apparently people like DownhillDunky still feel the need to repeat things that have already been said and beaten to death.
Yeah, apparently these idiots don't understand two things:

A) by not posting about it again, you appear to be over it (considering your last post in this thread was over a month ago), and

B) if they stopped posting asinine and idiotic comments, the thread would sink to the bottom instead of constantly floating on the top of the Bad Sellers forum, thus causing people to read it over and over. Kind of self-defeating, eh?